Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Deni! :P
1. I love school. My boyfriend was complaining about crummy school food. I told him I like it and he retorted with "Yeah? You only like it 'cause it has the word 'school' in it!!" Ahhh! That's when you know it's love.
2. My favorite subjects involve math and English. I'm currently taking AP Calculus and AP English Literature. I also love to write poetry.
3. I'm graduating high school this year. My dream school is UC Berkeley.
4. I walked the AIDs Walk on Oct 17. It was truly inspirational. I'm also a gay rights advocate.
5. I'm the vice president of my school's Gay Straight Alliance. I'm trying to steer the club to be a club about acceptance rather than tolerance. To me, there is a BIG difference. Our motto is "opening minds with open hearts." I encourage my religious friends to at least attend meetings so we can have differing view points on subjects.
6. I'm pro-choice. Keep your laws off my body!
7. I don't believe in God. I believe in spiritual self-awareness. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to give God a chance. I just don't want imposing their religion on me.
8. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a marine biologist. I still do, but... I don't know. There are so many possibilities for me because i love learning about everything. I mean.. *EVERYTHING!*
9. I used to play CounterStrike a lot. I miss being very into video games but school is way more important to me than pixels and equations and completely pwning someone hardcore.
I used to also play EverQuest a lot. Yeah, yeah, don't laugh.
10. My true love is my boyfriend. The close runner up is equal rights.