Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-02-2005, 09:23 PM   #211
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Andos99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach101
5) I spend an average amount of 10 hours, on any Blizzard game, a day.
Quote:
and breed fish in any spare time I might have
It sounds like you have at least 10 hours a day of free time to me...

Old 07-03-2005, 02:01 PM   #212
Aquarium Advice Addict

OK, here goes.

1. I am vegetarian, and don't eat fast food or drink soda.
2. I like dogs more than I like most people.
3. I've been with my BF for 4 and 1/2 years.
4. I have a Bachelor's in psychology and a Bachelor's in sociology, and they aren't doing me much good.
5. I'm really liberal, and very irritated by both Republicans and Democrats, but Democrats are definitely the lesser of the evils. I'm terrified of the direction in which this country is headed.
6. I LOVE music, and my favorite bands are the String Cheese Incident, Phish, and Grateful Dead. I'm a little too young to have ever seen the Dead, but I've seen SCI about 25 times and Phish about 20 times (including their last show in Coventry last year). I once drove from Indiana to San Francisco to catch a String Cheese 3 night New Year's run. I also like jazz, classical, bluegrass, some classic rock, etc. I hate most of today's music. :P Ok, enough, but it's something I'm really passionate about.
7. I am a terrible cook.
8. I am a terrible slob.
9. I work with people with developmental disabilities. Sometimes it's the greatest job ever, but sometimes I get hit, punched, kicked, bitten, scratched, or dragged to the floor by the hair.
10. I don't believe in organized religion.

Old 07-03-2005, 02:16 PM   #213
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by severum mama
I have a Bachelor's in psychology and a Bachelor's in sociology, and they aren't doing me much good.
I have to agree...should've known better...at least with all that training...not to keep a fish tank...nor join a fish forum...you would have avoided an "obsession"...and wind up needing treatment yourself...ROFL.
Old 07-03-2005, 02:43 PM   #214
Aquarium Advice Freak

1. I am a former Marine and had to spend 3 years in San Diego, Ca.
2. I am going back to school to get an AAS in Criminal Justice, because you can't get a job in law enforcement without it, even with a military background (and I was military police )
3.My wife thinks that I am obsessed with my fish, but my kids are just as into them as I am so she can't complain too much.
4. I would rather watch my fish swim in circles arround the tanks than watch TV.
5. I have never had a broken bone in my life.
6. I got to go to the Superbowl when it was in San Diego, and I got paid because I was "working" .
7. I listen to country music, especially the songs from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. And I like bluegrass.
8. I have drank a beer with R. Lee Ermey (Gunny Hartman from Full Metal Jacket)
9. I am eating ice cream as I am writing this post .
10. I have walked down Rodeo Dr. in Beverly Hills wearing jeans and a T-shirt. (I felt a little out of place, but I was comfortable)

55 gal cycling. Will be FOWLR.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:25 PM   #215
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
severum mama wrote:
I have a Bachelor's in psychology and a Bachelor's in sociology, and they aren't doing me much good.

I have to agree...should've known better...at least with all that training...not to keep a fish tank...nor join a fish forum...you would have avoided an "obsession"...and wind up needing treatment yourself...ROFL.
LOL I just meant that after all that school, I'm STILL broke! The job market here is terrible, and the cost of living is very high. I know the job market isn't great anywhere, but trust me, it sucks here. I'm waiting for my BF to finish school with 3 computer degrees, then we're finally going to leave town. But yes, point taken on the obsession...
Old 07-03-2005, 04:36 PM   #216
Aquarium Advice Addict

1. I grew up in the country but am a city gal at heart.
2. I love re-run sitcoms (Friends, Seinfeld, Yes Dear, etc.)
3. I secretly hate dogs because I was attacked when I was 14 by 2 Grayhounds.
4. Next May I am getting married.
5. This past December I graduated with a BOS in Operations Management, but can't find a job in the field because I don't have experience in the job. Catch 22.
6. I LOVE Supercross, especially Ricky Carmichael. We go every year, but I pretend not to be too enthused beacuse then James will make me buy my own ticket.
7. I have two older brothers who act like my bodyguards in public.
8. Last week I passed my Illinois Insurance Producer exam and am now licensed (not the job that I wanted.)
9. I'm such a Daddy's Little Girl, even though I'm 22.
10. If it were up to me we'd have 20 cats, not just 1.

29 Gallon Lake Malawi Fry
55 Gallon Community
150 Gallon Lake Malawi Cichlid
Old 07-05-2005, 08:33 AM   #217
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to dr_girlfriend
Quote:
10. If it were up to me we'd have 20 cats, not just 1.
Me too!!! And I have 5 in an apartment....

Ok, heres mine.
1. I love cats more than people
2. I used to deliver papers 7 days a week, and that was my favorite job (except pay)
3. I'm on disability right now because a patient I was trying to draw blood from freaked out and ripped my rotator cuff, had surgery end of may.
4. Out of 4 years on the job I've only actually worked less than a year because of 2 injuries.
5. I can't stand 99% of todays TV shows, and watch alot of nick at night and other re-runs.
6. I met my husband online in yahoo chat 8 years ago and he moved from NJ to CA to marry me.
7. I am extremley arachnaphobic, even some crabs, shrimps creep me out.
8. However I think snakes, bats, and rats are cool.
9. Goldfish, Japan, and Russia are my main interests.
10. I've donated my eggs to 5 families, and technically have about 7 children I've never seen.

We weep for the bird's cry, but not for the blood of a fish. Blessed are those who have voice.

Pinky: "What are those Brain?" (pointing to a group of people protesting)
Brain: "People without jobs Pinky."

N. California aquarium maintenance, scuba certification, and boat services.

Need computer services in N. California? Click here!
Old 07-05-2005, 09:06 AM   #218
Aquarium Advice Addict

Mine are:

1 ) I am noly 16 and have bred many types of fish allready.
2 ) I have just done my GCSE'S and will have 15 of them. 8O
3 ) I have a brother.
4 ) I have been with my girlfriend for nearly 3 years
5 ) I have my 3 fish tanks, 2 hamsters and 2 rabbits.
6 ) I want to become a solicitor when I am older.
7 ) I am starting college in september and am studying 4 A levels. Law, English literature, acounting and History or politics.
8 ) I only wear expensive / desghiner make clothes.
9 ) I love food and eat alot of it 8O I aint to fat though
10 ) I am looking for a job at the moment.

Thats my 10. 8)
Old 07-05-2005, 09:08 AM   #219
Aquarium Advice Addict

And another I love my hair and allways will people say I am vain but i aint just love to look good 8)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com