Name 10 things we dont know about you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lessee....

1. I'm 34, married with a 2 year old daughter.
2. I'm expecting a baby Jan 3rd AND a 5 month old husky puppy from the pound this Saturday!!!!
3. I love MOVIES, all kinds.
4. I love JEEPS, all kinds.
5. I practice Tai Chi and will be beginning Tai Chi weapons this summer. (if the baby lets me :D )
6. Sleeping is my favorite hobby!
7. I am satisfied with my life.
8. Politics make my eyes glaze over.
9. I'm a science junkie, I love to learn more, read more, do more....
10. I guess that's it

1) I love all the foods that William hates :)
2) I spend way too much time on the computer, yet I can't find the time to do everything I need to do on it. Can you feel the frustration?
3) I'm usually up before 6am and rarely get to bed before midnight.
4) If I sleep more than 6 hrs at night, I have a busting headache all day the next day.
5) I'm trying to learn to play the violin. (Emphasis on TRYING)
6) I drive an 18 wheeler for a living.
7) My favorite hobby, besides aquariums, is antique tractors. I have a 1951? Ferguson TO-20 and a 1954 Fordson Major Diesel.
8 ) I love kids...even other peoples kids. All the kids congregate here...you have to step over them to get out the door in the morning on weekends and all summer.
9) I hate my job.
10) I have an old dial type desk phone on my desk and I love it. I hate the portables...you can never find them when they're ringing.

William...my grandkids will probably be the ones cutting trails through your yard. :twisted:

That the board DOESN"T know? And is not boring? Lemme mull it over..
I suppose glasses is one.... #4 maybe.
Otherwise?I am 39 this year? Race DH mtn bikes? Am lazy as all get out? was once known to shoot at people nearly randomly? Ex military?

Fine!

1-Wear glasses
2-nearly 40
3-Races DH mountain bikes
4-worked at 20th Century fox on Anastasia for one week (hired just before mny accident)
5-Hate folding laundry
6-Trained animals for commericals
7-Brother in law is "Grizzly Adams" Dan Haggerty
8- is terrified of storm drains
9-wont get on escalators
10-Still has baby teeth and one just got a cavity

there..a mix of obscure and/or boring factoids...happy menagerie?
:lol:

can also put that I am in line for the throne of Britain..(after like 100+ people die). I am a double Stewart on the scotttish and the english side...heh! related to George the 3rd and Mary Stewart (prolly where the Asperger's came from! The headless and crazy peeps!)

1. I have a tattoo of a lizard on my back
2. I've traveled extensively
3. I'm 25, long blonde hair, green eyes
4. I just bought a convertible and I LOVE IT
5. I'm a slob with clothes... never figured out how to use a hanger
6. I have a big fluffy cat called Oscar who wakes me up by grooming my hair every morning (usually at 5am :evil: )
7. I hand-fed giraffes & played with orphaned baby african elephants in Nairobi
8. I work for a software company
9. Love all kinds of music from heavy metal to pop to 60's
10. Im craving a SW tank at the moment

O.K. guess it's my turn...

1 I love my wife of nine yrs(May 19th) and My two kids Zack 7 and Kyrstin 5(in july).
2 I love all fishes.
3 My other hobby is Amateur Radio..CQ....CQ
4 Im 35yrs old 6'4" 190lbs brown hair brown eyes(yes Im full of sh!t)
5 politics and Bush suck
6 I work as a paint contractor
7 I love the south and country music
8 I love classic cars(70 Chevelle)
9 I LOVE NASCAR...Jeff Gordon rules!!!
10 I love footbal..Go Cowboys!!

:D

1. I am 28, married 2 younguns (jadah 3, Micah 10) *yes i started early
2. I have a tatoo but no regrets cause i can't see it 8O
3. 5'10" 170 lbs blond and blue
4. Oringinally from Alabama, Indy transplant but home now (love it here)
5. I declined a Presidential appointment to the US Military Academy at West Point.
6. ...only to enlist in the Army (7 years time served)
7. I LOVE ALL KIDS (except evil ones)
8. My wife and I both are air traffic controllers
9. I am at work right now.... ....no not while working aircraft. Your skies are safer than you think
10. I support our troops and the mission in Iraq. I constantly feel I should be there with them. I have a lot of friends who still serve and are there doing what no one else in the world would do.

1. I love God and I am a Christian
2. My favorite food is Sushi... (I don't eat it in front of my fishies) :lol:
3. My other favorite food is chocolate... :yum:
4. I own about 40 pairs of shoes :oops:
5. I can trace my geneology to John Adams and John Quincy Adams and Captain James Cook.
6. I have restless leg syndrome
7. I chose my username after the first fry I ever found in my tank (Her name was smallfry, but I call her junior. The choice of names were because I didn't know she wasn't a "he" until she grew bigger... but I still call her "junior") :wink:
8. I have 9 brothers and sisters (all older than me, except my younger brother)
9. My husband and I ride a motorcycle (I have my own "junk bike" and will learn to ride soon)
10. I love my husband

1. i am 16 years of age
2. i am attending high school planning to go to college to become a marine biologists or icthiologist
3. 5' 8''
4. i like to watch t.v (finale episode of the o.c was tonight)(sad :( ) but still good
5. love playing basketball but not that good
5 in the band (i play the tuba) not sure if i want to play it in college(i want to though)
6. i go to a baptist church i am a christian
7. do not believe in gay marriage
8.like all kinds of music old and new
9. when i try to talk to my friends about fish or my aquariums of just general fish knowledge (danielle in specific i get mocked)
10. i love to think and analyze everything

1. i am 14
2. i want to become a marine biologist at rosendales school of marine biology and atmospheic sciences at university of miami
3.i love the ocean
4.i love to party
5.im a stud (jk) no really i am kinda
6.i really like my fish tank and i do all of it myself
7. i hate texas like no other and want to move to florida
8.i want to get a motorcycle (ducati) when i turn 16
9.my mom hates motorcycles
10.i do not believe in *BEEP* marriage

(why do u edit out g** marriage ?) it is just someones opinion but i can see where youre coming from not trying to offend other sitre members

Mr. Marine

Wow, some people have some issues don't they? What's up with the marraige thing? :eek:

1. I try and find something to like about everyone.
2. I was in a TV commercial when I was 8 years old (that was a long time ago).
3. I've always been fascinated with science and history.
4. I'm the President of a manufacturing company (custom engineered plastics).
5. Very often I find myself realizing I'm smarter than I thought I was.
6. Just as often I find myself realizing I'm not as smart as I thought. *LOL*
7. Joe Namath once bought me a drink.
8. I was a guest at the home of the President of Iceland.
9. The coolest and kindest person I ever knew was my grandfather. He never said an unkind word about anyone and I find that remarkable.
10. With all the golf I play, I only had one "hole in one". It was on the 17th hole of my local club. Unfortunately I was teeing off on 16 at the time.

BrianNY said:
10. With all the golf I play, I only had one "hole in one". It was on the 17th hole of my local club. Unfortunately I was teeing off on 16 at the time.

there should be some sort of bonus for that :wink:

WOW...there's quite a few young whippersnappers on this forum :mrgreen: Boy do I feel old!
* to you young folk: whippersnapper is meant as a term of endearment :wink: (I'm just jealous)
BTW - good for you who are young and not afraid to pursue your passions and dreams! Don't get discouraged if others mock you...you are the one that has to live with the choices you make, so follow your heart. Ok, that's enough mushiness...sorry about that. :fadein:

O.K. here we go, I do not normally talk about myself, but I find that I feel like it might be time.

1. I do not like other peoples kids, I do however like my three.
2. I was born and raised in California. (have been in Ar for one year)
3. My grandmother and I graduated from the same high school. (Santa Monica)
4. I left home when I was 14
5. There is a street and park in L.A. named after my great grandfather.
6. Started riding motorcycles before I could walk, have not in a long while though.
7. I did not drive until I was all most 19. Love driving put 800 miles on my car one day for no real reason. I have have around 20 cars in the last 4 years.
8. Insanely picky, I don't know why either. But only I have to deal with me so it's o.k.
9. 5' 9" tall with green eyes, still shorter then my grandmother.
10. I like things simple.

1) I broke a glass jug as a child and spent the summer hospitalized. ER doc left glass in my foot and my bone marrow got infected (osteomyelitis). They were afraid they might have to amputate.

2) I love to do creative things and reading.

3) I love all animals but have a special place in my heart for cats . . . despite allergies.

4) I graduated from Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology (before it was on t.v.)

5) My most loyal, compassionate friends (including my husband of over 12 years) I met through role-playing games.

6) I'm extremely shy

7) I'm clutzy . . . only person I know that managed to gash my knee open tripping over a rock in a State Park parking lot! (20 minutes from the nearest town no less!)

8) I used to be a secretary at Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site.

9) My most favorite actor at this point is Hugh Jackman . . . who won me over for his great Wolverine! (I was really skeptical let me tell you!)

10) My user name is because I'm hopelessly addicted to Muppets! If I don't get to view muppets at least daily I start sprouting fur! . . . no, really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom