1. I've been married for more than half my life. (Turned 40 this June and have been married for 22 years this Oct.)
2. I was born in Australia. (lived there for my first 10 years)
3. Don't have my Canadian Citizenship. (Still have my Australian passport)
4. My second language is Hungarian. (Both parents are from Hungary)
5. Youngest child in my family. (Brother is 18 years older and sister is 15 years older)
6. My birth certificate says that I died at birth. (Communication issue: Folks had a tough time with english back then)
7. I love to play softball (same team/league for 20 years), volleyball, and Jetskiing.
8. My wife and I rode our motorcycle (Yamaha RZ350) from Vancouver, BC to San Francisco, CA
for a camping vacation.
9. Love all sorts of music. (Rock, reggae, pop, classical, jazz, blues, funk, alternative, metal, punk, even country)
10. Have been driving for 23 years but have only had 1 motorcycle and 4 cars, of which, 2 I still own (my daily driver and my Porsche 911).