Name for Black Molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kdpuffer said:
My contribution- remi: after Remington. Double 0 6 from James bond. Winnie: Winchester. Beretta: after obviously berreta( has a nice feminine ring to it) ballista: after ballistics. That's all I can think of for now.

Ooooo I do love Remi..
Keep em comin

Mossy: mossberg. Stark: yes after stark from ironman, fictional yet epic. Muzzie: from the muzzle loaders that use "black" powder. Hornady: let your imagination guide you lol. If I may ask what was his weapon of choice on the force? That may help.

kdpuffer said:
Mossy: mossberg. Stark: yes after stark from ironman, fictional yet epic. Muzzie: from the muzzle loaders that use "black" powder. Hornady: let your imagination guide you lol. If I may ask what was his weapon of choice on the force? That may help.

LOL!!!

Welllllll I'm not sure about the force... But he had EVERYTHING! My mom cleaned out the garage and found a trunk load of rifles.
He was constantly bringing home evidence guns used in shootings..

Well i heard bulistics and thought abby ( i like ncis ) you could name her larissa or sherly, i think mabey you should name her kate ( kate is the name of a sniper riffle )

kdpuffer said:
She died?

Yes... She never raised her top fin from the day I got her... And lost weight...
My other fish get comfy and raise their fins within 3 days... Poor thing... It's been 2 wks. Taking back to Petco with water sample. They make returns within 30 days

ocminpin said:
Yes... She never raised her top fin from the day I got her... And lost weight...
My other fish get comfy and raise their fins within 3 days... Poor thing... It's been 2 wks. Taking back to Petco with water sample. They make returns within 30 days

That's what I like about petco :)

Fishie said:
That's what I like about petco :)

Petsmart has 14 day returns... In my experience, if the fish is going to die because of something related to store, transport, acclimation... It will happen within the 2 wks.
Anddddd today is Day 14 on the DOT

I was all excited for the naming thread, and then I got to the bottom, and wow...so sad :(

I was going to suggest Shirley Holmes.

Took her back to Petco. Guy tested my water with strips and he said the Ph was 8.5 and the hardness is too high. He told me the way to take care of it is add more dechlorinator.

My test said
Ph was 8 and 0,0,10.

He just said "I don't know what to tell you..." and gave me my money back. A whooping $2.39 :-(

Back
Top Bottom