Name help plz!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lydia

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi! I recently have gotten a blood parrot cichlid. My fiancé and I are usually really good at coming up with funny/creative names for our fish but for this one we are stumped. Any and all ideas welcome! Here is a pic of him/her. Thanks!! :-D

Attachments

• image-4250004371.jpg
    image-4250004371.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 112
I like the ideas! But my fiancé and I can't decide on one. He is more pink in color than the pic shows and he is fading into an orangeiah color. We use a lot of movie and tv references in our names. Example: our pleco is named Charlie from it's always sunny in Philadelphia cause he is the janitor, our scissortail us name edward. Edward scissorhands. One of my angels is named Harvey like Harvey dent from the dark knight cause he has black markings on one side but the otherside is almost all white and kinda see-through. Keep the ideas coming please!!! I feel bad having a no name!!!

i recently had a striped blenny that really looked like a lil' parrot-faced fish... called him 'Jose' - after the parrot from disney's "three cabbalerros" (sp?) movie.

Update: first of all thanks for all of your suggestions! We have decided to call him/her Smooch. The way that his mouth is looks like he is constantly smooching! Again thanks again for all of your suggestions. They were fun!

Back
Top Bottom