name ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
imgres
so im thinking of getting 2 dwarf puffers but have no idea what to name them. i like the names seaweed and kelp but i dont think those names work. i like unique names. any ideas?

We named our GSP's Jake & Elwood (Bules Bros.) :dance:.

Think of famous duo's/pairs that strike a cord with you/family and you can always change it since fish don't care/respond like a dog or cat lol.

Mr. Limpet said:
We named our GSP's Jake & Elwood (Bules Bros.) :dance:.

Think of famous duo's/pairs that strike a cord with you/family and you can always change it since fish don't care/respond like a dog or cat lol.

That is great!!!!

Max and ruby :) phineas and ferb... Tommy boy and Richard... Tater and tot :) plankton 1&2

wow all suck creative names! i like the names poseidon and echo too. what do you guys think?

haha ill have to name 2 of my future fish that: tater and tot, and fish 1 and fish 2 lol :D

Or 4 of my future fish

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking Fred & Ginger, but figured the was too old school lol.

FYI: A tater tot is a potato nugget kinda food (think hash browns in a ball) that's an Amarican staple from way back

Will you be getting a pair as in male and female? Or 2 males or 2 females? It will help to know when thinking of names.
Like if you get a male and female, they could be Napoleon & Josephine, Adam & Eve, Zeus & Hera, things like that.

Back
Top Bottom