Name ideas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lydia

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone! I recently got a jack Dempsey. Thinking he was a male my friend named him Walter. Now after help from some of you I have figured out that Walter is probably a female. He/she needs a new name. Here are some pics. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• image-3616319648.jpg
    image-3616319648.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 118
  • image-602775447.jpg
    image-602775447.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2187895575.jpg
    image-2187895575.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 99
Keep in mind she is the star of the tank so her name should be as awesome as possible! Her only tank mate is a pleco named Willie. (groundskeeper willie)

Skinner... Then you can imagine him shouting at willie, or Bart.

Lol I like skinner. But I don't really want a simpsons theme tank. You know? What are some other female...bullies/bosses? Most of our fish names come from either shows or movies.

Haha still no name for her yet.... We like Wanda tho

Polly
Kirsten
Candy
Molly
Nolla
Mango
Butter
Unique
Carely
Kitty
Mall
MoMo
Duck
Lucky
Savvy

You guys are awesome! So many ideas... My fiancé asked our friend who originally named Walter and she said Wanda outta nowhere! So I think we are going with Wanda for now. Thanks you all a million! Really appreciate all of the suggestions!!!

Lydia said:
You guys are awesome! So many ideas... My fiancé asked our friend who originally named Walter and she said Wanda outta nowhere! So I think we are going with Wanda for now. Thanks you all a million! Really appreciate all of the suggestions!!!

Yay! Wanda! :D

Back
Top Bottom