Name My Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Dante. Because dante is not only a demon slayer, but the coolest and most Bamf character to ever. (Not the best, but the coolest.)

And theres no cooler ocellaris than a black ocellaris! DANTE!

I vote for Blaise, because it's the name of my favorite character in the book I'm writing. And it's not even the main character, it's her boyfriend who happens to be a demon as well.

...I didn't even read this thread and I JUST named my new glass catfish St. Blaise.

Both you and betta! Betta named a villain Blaise, which is ironic because the villain is named after a saint.

Ohhh, got it. XD Haha, some of the saints I picked are kinda obscure, so I wouldn't think that would be the most famous Blaise.

Homedog98 said:
Both you and betta! Betta named a villain Blaise, which is ironic because the villain is named after a saint.

He's not a villain, he's Percy's demon lover. He's actually really awesome. If he was real, that'd be awesome. Lol. But he has a thing for the phrase per se. Which is because I love that word.

But, he's not evil, just misunderstood.

Back
Top Bottom