Name My Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PistolPete

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want to do a contest of sorts to help name my currently nameless male black clown, and also use this thread as a means of getting to know some of the active members of AA.

So lets hear your suggestions for black clowns new name. If I find one I like, I will keep it! And I don't have anything to give away so don't get any ideas :D

This is the little guy. He was acclimated two weeks later than my other two clowns Rush and Pistol Pete. Those names were derived from famous sports nicknames. Georges "Rush" St.Pierre and "Pistol Pete" Maravich. My black clown is also more reserved than the other two. Hopefully that helps and I look forward to your suggestions, as well as to meeting you all.
PART_1303508718446.jpg

i don't know sports....or SW lol.... but "Surly Sam" was the first thing that came to mind, so i thought i'd share :D i'll let you know if i think of anything else. hehehe, cute fish, i'm curious to see what others suggest as well

i don't know sports....or SW lol.... but "Surly Sam" was the first thing that came to mind, so i thought i'd share :D i'll let you know if i think of anything else. hehehe, cute fish, i'm curious to see what others suggest as well

haha thats a funny one. Thanks for your input!

you guys are good at this :) I vote blemo, and im not original enough to come up with my own lol

Hha yeah,i think blemo is best.and im the exact same way,i can never think of names for my fish,ive had a blue cray since january,and only managed to name her a couple days ago.

I vote for Blaise, because it's the name of my favorite character in the book I'm writing. And it's not even the main character, it's her boyfriend who happens to be a demon as well.

Back
Top Bottom