Name my New Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ocminpin said:
Scarlett & Honey :)
Thank you Lynda & Austin

No problem, glad we could help!! Sorry, I know you already named them but I just had an idea, start or starburst for the play:D

:D Females always love naming there fish , makes me laugh!

I like the colour of the guppy , kinda unusual as they usually are cross bred!

Fishy Aston said:
:D Females always love naming there fish , makes me laugh!

I like the colour of the guppy , kinda unusual as they usually are cross bred!

Her colors are different.. Could be the plastic plants and the light and her own iridescence bouncing off each other. I see yellow and greenish/blue in her tail at times..

Bearchumjs said:
How are Scarlett and honey? Have they adjusted well to their new home?

Yes :) Scarlett is the dominant of the two Platies... And Honey is buddies with Cookie, the other Platy.
I moved my 6 mth old Molly "Angel" last night because she's very square and least likely tank for fry to be eaten in...

The 4 of them constantly swim together :)
And no babies yet

ocminpin said:
Yes :) Scarlett is the dominant of the two Platies... And Honey is buddies with Cookie, the other Platy.
I moved my 6 mth old Molly "Angel" last night because she's very square and least likely tank for fry to be eaten in...

The 4 of them constantly swim together :)
And no babies yet

Hopefully babies soon!

Bearchumjs said:
Hopefully babies soon!

Scarlett is closer to squaring... Black spots are closer to vent instead of held high up in cavity. :)

Honey, as lean as she is... Is bumpy on her sides... And flat bottom... She's hard to tell cause she's such a small guppy... 1/4 ish " thick

And... Angel is square and vent has been dilated 24 hrs at least... Looks like I could stick a pen tip in there.

ocminpin said:
Scarlett is closer to squaring... Black spots are closer to vent instead of held high up in cavity. :)

Honey, as lean as she is... Is bumpy on her sides... And flat bottom... She's hard to tell cause she's such a small guppy... 1/4 ish " thick

And... Angel is square and vent has been dilated 24 hrs at least... Looks like I could stick a pen tip in there.

I didn't know Scarlett was expecting!

Smcoyle87 said:
I like the name "Buzz" for the Platy.

Lol but she's a girl :) that's a cool name for a boy... I'll have to remember that.

No more fish for awhile. I'm at comfortable numbers in all 3 tanks.. :)

Back
Top Bottom