name my peacock eel!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alLexX

Aquarium Advice Addict

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 127
Very pretty eel, I hope to have another some day. My mom disposed mine, reminded her of a snake. She just called it Ed the eel.

She didn't get rid of him, he passed away. Long story short, he was out of water for over 3 hours during my tank redo. Didn't know he was In my big driftwood. Once everything was put back in, I seen him and he didn't make it through the night:(

Tetra1990 said:
Very pretty eel, I hope to have another some day. My mom disposed mine, reminded her of a snake. She just called it Ed the eel.

disapproved, not disposed, sorry!

Haha well you know what i think... :) i ❤ pecock eels. Not sure what you should name him tho!!

Geez, your eel is beefy compared to mine lol.

Hmm, name him Fatty, or Tubs, or Tubby, Or Chubs, or Beast lol

alLexX said:
its pretty surprising,because that picture is right after acclimation,and hes from petsmart

Really? Didn't know petsmart sold regulars! Mine got pretty thin because he wasn't eating for, uh, 3 weeks? Lol got him to eat this week :) how's yours doin?

Cut up a piece of an earthworm, they go bananas for worms!

Honestly george if i knew you wante an eel i would have shipped you mine when i had to give him away... I would have even payed for shipping!

Really? Didn't know petsmart sold regulars! Mine got pretty thin because he wasn't eating for, uh, 3 weeks? Lol got him to eat this week :) how's yours doin?

Cut up a piece of an earthworm, they go bananas for worms!
great,he ate a little on wednesday and a bunch last night,and today he is in a driftwood cave where i can see him perfectly. he kinda sways back and forth like a snakecharmers snake

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Honestly george if i knew you wante an eel i would have shipped you mine when i had to give him away... I would have even payed for shipping!

Haha, that'd would have been awesome to have nu nu!!

I vote for Snape!

i didnt want to take the name from a movie,so i mixed snape and tarzan. his name is tarsnape! lol just kidding,its snapezan

Back
Top Bottom