Name your Hybrid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry guys i was just on a small vacation and left my drawing stuff! Im back though so ill post some soon!

I just found this thread, and that's pretty cool. It brought back a memory of a letter I saw in Tropical Fish Hobbyist back in the late eighties. The caption on the letter was "Questions They Never Asked Axelrod." I don't know if it was supposed to be an April Fools joke or something (I don't think it was an April issue though), but the letter's author asked if he could possibly cross an arrowana and a neon. Whoever the columnist was responded that he would need a very large tnak and he needed to be prepared to go through a LOT of neons before the arrowana would likely find an acceptable mate. It was hilarious!

Hey sorry guys. I never got deep into this because shortly after i started my 55 gallon show tank fell apart. It got hit hard by ich and then internal parasites. After losing my prized green terror and 2 syno cats i have been doing a ton of tabk maintenance to make sure i eliminated the cause of this so my new fish would not be harmed. After the two week period of wiping out the tank and doing a full scrub-down. I have started to rebuild the tank with some new fish and have recently finished the new cycle and stock. I never even finished the second drawing because of this but i plan to start the drawings again within the week. I am very sorry to keep you guys waiting i just had to set my fish tank priorities straight and get things back on the road.

mikeISright said:
Hey sorry guys. I never got deep into this because shortly after i started my 55 gallon show tank fell apart. It got hit hard by ich and then internal parasites. After losing my prized green terror and 2 syno cats i have been doing a ton of tabk maintenance to make sure i eliminated the cause of this so my new fish would not be harmed. After the two week period of wiping out the tank and doing a full scrub-down. I have started to rebuild the tank with some new fish and have recently finished the new cycle and stock. I never even finished the second drawing because of this but i plan to start the drawings again within the week. I am very sorry to keep you guys waiting i just had to set my fish tank priorities straight and get things back on the road.

Sorry man:(

Back
Top Bottom