Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
View Poll Results: Birdy Names
YellowBeak 0 0%
Sama's Yellow Baby [simply Yellow Baby] 0 0%
GoldToes [used to have a bird called that] 4 57.14%
Falcon 1 14.29%
Me First 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-06-2004, 07:05 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Names for baby bird [first one of three to hatch]

He/she won't have his/her feathers for a while. But more likely than not he/she is going to be a normal colored Canary.

Since there are two eggs to hatch still, I think names should be decided for this one first.

His/her father is a normal yellow Canary called Rex
His/her mother a rare albino Canary called Sama

One blue point [blue-grey body, with slate blue tail, ears, mask, and legs] Siamese, Sky; one black stray cat female, Phantom;

their babies {March 1st, 2004[03/01/04]}: Tulip, lilac female [pink-grey legs, tail, mask, and ears with white body]; Ginger, ginger female; Shadow, black male; SnowBell, white female.

two Canaries [Rex, {normal} Sama {albino}]. Two out of three eggs has hatched already, live babies. Sadly, the third baby was unable to make it.

One pure-bred but sadly unregistered grey Arabian filly called Gjina;
One light brown furred WOLF called Flame {the park officials of Yellowstone didn't want him}
Old 03-06-2004, 07:46 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to alrmc4
i like moe curly and larry or twiddle dee and dumb but i have always been different

http://www.shutterbugs-gallery.com/forum/portal.php
Old 03-06-2004, 09:44 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

Anyone else, his/her siblings are probably going to hatch soon so I'd like to name him/her as quickly as possible.

One blue point [blue-grey body, with slate blue tail, ears, mask, and legs] Siamese, Sky; one black stray cat female, Phantom;

their babies {March 1st, 2004[03/01/04]}: Tulip, lilac female [pink-grey legs, tail, mask, and ears with white body]; Ginger, ginger female; Shadow, black male; SnowBell, white female.

two Canaries [Rex, {normal} Sama {albino}]. Two out of three eggs has hatched already, live babies. Sadly, the third baby was unable to make it.

One light brown furred WOLF called Flame {the park officials of Yellowstone didn't want him}
Old 03-06-2004, 09:49 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
I voted for GoldToes, because I thought that was the cutest name...why don't you observe the bird for a day or so, and see if anything in his/her personality sparks a name?

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 03-06-2004, 10:08 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to Cesspool Send a message via MSN to Cesspool
um i dont normally name my pets but wen i do its usually after another animal, with dat said id name it gerbel
o yea i voted me 1st
Old 03-06-2004, 10:17 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Regular

The thing is, is that Sama is a good mother and very protective.

I don't want to distrub her while she is tending the other eggs. But Me First sounds cute, cause he/she was first.

Old 03-09-2004, 02:31 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Regular

First baby canary is GoldToes.

Second baby canary, who I believe is a girl. Will probably be called

Closed Thread

Tags
baby

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com