Nascar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just wonderin. we had a FB thread. why not make a nascar thread. Who do you root for? hows he doin? i root for tony stewart he's doing ok. good for such a new team. they do have hendrick engines tho.

I watch Nascar all the time. I root for whoever is on my racing pool that week. LOL

I'm a Junior fan. Mostly because he seems like a genuine down to earth nice guy. Also had alot of respect for the old man too.. So it was a natural

Kyles a good ole boy. I picture him wandering round the farm, getting lost and the crew needing to go drag his butt back to the shop. Probably a booger eater too.. LOL..

Reed sorenson is my fav and im still waiting for him to break out of his slump

Whoo Hoo!!! I LOVE nascar!! I suspect it's my Georgia roots comin' out....I not only watch it I also do the tivo thing too....for those times when it's not racing season.....I can get my fix.

JuniorJuniorJuniorJunior!!! And sometimes HarvickHarvickHarvick

But NEVER Jeff Gordon, Kyle Bush, Brian Vickers, or Juan Pablo Montoya

I dont have a favorite. My favorite is whoever I have om my race pool for the week.

Junior is asleep at the wheel these days....although changing crew chiefs was a move in the right direction!

Junior Nation RULES!

I am more of a NHRA fan. I have done road course racing, now I am racing straight line, maybe one day I will get into roundy-round stuff.

Back
Top Bottom