NBA playoffs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah Lebron can only do so Much with that Team... Yeah he can make plays and do everything but if don't know how to make your players better around you... Like My main Man (Michael Jordan) did in CHICAGO your never going to win a Championship JMO...

to be fair though.... bron has something mj didnt have..... all those hand check no defense rules that was set up for wing type players like he kind of is. like how kobe can swing around pull up and draw a foul mj never had that option. he really needs how to be a power forward and not a SG.

Yeah Lebron can only do so Much with that Team... Yeah he can make plays and do everything but if don't know how to make your players better around you... Like My main Man (Michael Jordan) did in CHICAGO your never going to win a Championship JMO...
umm im pretty sure that was a triple double for lebron last night...

3 vs 1..... yo mike where did you go?
sorry i almost never get on. 3 - 2 now. Win or go home pretty much

4 - 2..... sorry kid maybe next year..... kobe learned the hard way in the 2 years after shaq when you are alone its very hard to win.

yup we lost.
its weird cause when the magic were playin us they were makin alll the shots that they are missing now.
so...
lebron or kobe? whose better?
i say lebron

Puhleeeeese... Count the rings baby. This time all alone. I don't think there is any doubt, at this point in time, Koby is a notch above........................ bout everyone

Imagine Lebron with Odom and Gasol =D Instead of the worst All-Star in history.

Back
Top Bottom