NBA playoffs round 1!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, what a game!!! bulls escape narrowly, d rose is a beast!!!!! cant wait for the next game between these two, i think pacers are going to take a home win

i3k said:
Wow!! The Bulls/Pacers game is pretty exciting. Pacers are not going away quietly.

Ya the pacers are playing them tough they just can't close out the game

wow what a loss for the Knicks...they had it...but couldn't handle it on the defense and offense the last 19 seconds.

Did I miss something? Did Gasol have some kind of traumatic accident? He is not himself. He is playing just like the first game. Getting stripped on every possession and getting pushed around like a little child.

Very disappointed in Lakers so far.

Pacers got too nervous in the last 2mins...almost looks like they are throwing the game. Turn over after turnover after turnover...are you kidding me?

i3k said:
Pacers got too nervous in the last 2mins...almost looks like they are throwing the game. Turn over after turnover after turnover...are you kidding me?

Lol i thought the same thing total melt down

LETS GOOOO BRANDON ROY!!!! #7 ALL DAY!!!

so happy for him, all those injuries cost him basically his season, he was moved into a role player, but the past two games, he showed he was more than a role player, my eyes were watering when they won, i hope he continues his greatness

It's gonna be a dog fight to the end. so I think the spurs experience pushes them over the hump

That Blazers win over Mavs was amazing. Coming back from a 23 point deficit and taking it at the end. Now the Blazers go with such confidence to Dallas and possibly taking the lead in the series.

Spurs might lose another one tonight. Playing poor defense.

hes a beast, him and gasol make a great twin towers in the paint, too bad they dont have rudy gay, hes a outside threat that can hit consistent shots outside

Back
Top Bottom