NBA playoffs round 1!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cdepriest6009 said:
Well I just gotta say go thunder I live in Oklahoma I really ain't a basketball fan but I have been trying to follow them i thought they had it won last night but they will have it wrapped up wed night

for the next three to four years, OKC will be a very good team, it all depends if they can afford both superstars

Now the real fun series starts. Heat vs Celtics...this is gonna be a battle for sure...can't wait :D

wow!!! Spurs/Grizzlies game wow!!!

I thought for sure Spurs are done with 1.7 seconds to go and being down by 3...And Neal hits a long 3 to tie the game and push it into OT...crazyness!!!

i3k said:
wow!!! Spurs/Grizzlies game wow!!!

I thought for sure Spurs are done with 1.7 seconds to go and being down by 3...And Neal hits a long 3 to tie the game and push it into OT...crazyness!!!

Yea not only that but they came back to win the game

Durant is a beast omg!!! what a closer

Miami won as expected

I was hoping for the grizzlies to win, but still, what a game, can't wait for game 6, should be a good one, I'll be rooting for the grizzlies

as for Thursday games!! let's go lakers, blazers and hawks!! I think hawks and blazers will close out the series at home, and the lakers will close them out at their home building, Kobe has that maniac stare and you know gasol is scared of it lol

Yes, yes he is a beast. It's amazing how great he already is...I can't imagine how dominant he'll be in a few years...it's gonna be SCARY(for the other team obviously:whistle:).

I hoped the Grizzlies would have won as well but they should have a significant advantage at home...I've heard that stadium gets crazy!

NOT a Laker fan...can't stand Phil Jackson. I respect him immensely for what he's done in his coaching career but I just cannot stand him. It would be nice for the Hornets to advance but I just don't see that happening.

SOSO TRUE!!! i believe durant will be the one to carry next generation when kobe leaves, like how michael left it all to kobe, and now kobe will leave it to durant

Shut em' down we did.

We played pretty good defense in second half. LOVE the way Bynum has been playing. Gasol needs to step it up a notch and we'll be straight!!!

So the Lakers are going up against the Mavs. This should be an interesting series. Dallas has the size to match up with ours. But Bynum should still dominate. Gasol will probably do better as well in this series.

I like Durant, but Rose is the one taking the torch when Kobe steps down. Durant doesn't get nearly enough national attention for some reason, but I can't put on espn without seeing the Bulls.

he just started getting everyone's attention, 2010 summer was all about durrant and how he single handedly dominated the world in summer lol

Spurs are done.

How crazy would it be if Grizzlies take Thunder out and Lakers take Mavs out...then the Gasol brothers can battle it out :D

Back
Top Bottom