NBA playoffs round 1!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxima423

Aquarium Advice Addict
dang my prediction of chicago vs orlando in the eastern finals is not going to happen, but this is my predictions for the first round:

EAST
chicago vs indiana - 4-1
chicago orlando vs hawks - orlando 4-0
celtics vs knicks - 4-3 knicks ( i am from NY so i get to predict 7 games =] )
heat vs phili - heat 4-2

WEST
spurs vs memphis - spurs 4-2
thunder vs nuggets - 4-3 thunder ( match to watch )
vs blazers - 4-3 blazers ( upset of the first round )
lakers vs hornets - lakers 4-2

so whats yours =]

+1 on Orlando, I hope. But I think the series goes 6 games with Orlando winning it.

Lakers vs Bulls for all the chips.

too bad this forum doesn't have NBA fans =/

boston vs lakers book it! even though i live in atlanta i dont like the hawks lol

Bulls almost lost too. I don't know how they turned it around in the last 2:30...but they managed to pull out with a W.

I think Lakers will sweep Hornets. I'm hoping for a sweep :)

Wow!!! Lakers are playing like it's a pre-season game or something. Pathetic.

the lakers are tryin to come back lol and i cant believe the spurs lost

I personally want to smack Gasol...guy did absolutely nothing on the court today...zero offense zero defense...Kobe keeping us in single digits...but no one else is really helping. I can't believe what I'm seeing...Lakers didn't show up for playoffs and that's a FIRST!!!!!!!

i haaaatttteeee ray allen and his mom Flo

lol

go ny!!

d a m nthat guy, WHAT THE HECK!!!! I WAS YELLING MISS ON THE TOP OF MY LUNGS LOL

but all in all, the games today were good, 2/3 top seeds losing, this will be a wild first round

I'm still in shock from the Lakers loss. Gasol better man up next game. We can't win when Gasol ends a game with single digits. That guy's mind was some where else. I'm not sure what's going on with this man, but he kind of went "Gasoft" by the end of the season. Artest needs to have a chat with this fool :)

Thunder won over Nuggs by the way.

lol gasoft, thats funny, yep you are 100% correct, the lakers need to get gasol to that 20pt 10reb area, if not, they need people to step up and put up some points

but wow, this weekends game were amazing and all very close, loved every game this weekend, cant wait for the next couple of weeks !!

Wow!! The Bulls/Pacers game is pretty exciting. Pacers are not going away quietly.

Back
Top Bottom