Need a romantic gift for your wife/girlfriend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nothing says, 'I love you' like one of our Stuffed Clown Bunnies From Hell. For just one tormented soul, it can be yours. Buy one today."

"Also the Sir-Name of the deceased is witheld for the privacy of the living. "-- BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Dolls freak me out anyway, true! No way would I have a Haunted Doll in my house!

The frog is kinda cool, in a strange sort of way. Granted I wouldnt be wearing it around my neck, but still kinda cool. I do have to agree that no one would be snooping in that thing looking for money....

The calf is awful and should be in some vet school not on ebay. I would donate it.

the dolls are pretty creepy... and I am not sure what the blurry pics are about, is that the spirit? I didnt read the entire thing.

The clown is just sick! I had a clown that was hand made for me when I was a baby, it sat on my dresser as a kid. I saw Poltergeist as a kid too, it freaked me out and I sat under the stuffy covers for hours at night afraid that clown was going to kill me. I finely threw it off a bridge in the river :roll:

I so want that calf....it would go well with all the other stuff in jars I have....believe you me, if this was 1910, I would have one sweet freak/sideshow. The bunny doll has given me some excellent craft ideas. I don't do clowns or dolls...hates dem tings.

Andos99 said:
May I ask why you were looking up this strange crap?

I search e-Bay weekly for things I am interested in (many of which are very unusual and strange in themselves), using a variety of search terms...these things just happened to come up in my searches.

Haha, great stocking stuffers (except for the cow). :lol: 8O
Whats incredible is that people actually bid on this stuff. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom