Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-14-2005, 04:15 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice Addict

Sheesh, I can't believe those people laughed at you! You got me thinking about trying new things and I have decided to try my hand at embroidery. I reserved some books at the library and I can't wait to get started.

Old 09-14-2005, 05:20 PM   #42
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
oooh, embroidery! sounds neat.

They laughed at me, yes, but I still love them...the girls here at work are a close knit (ha, close KNIT!) group and we mean no harm.

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:01 PM   #43
Moderator Emeritus

I have done embroidery and knitting in the psat--tons of fun!

Old 09-15-2005, 11:06 AM   #44
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJnaX
One "hobby" that you DO NOT want to take up is playing the popular PC game "World of Warcraft". I recently made that mistake and now find myself playing from 5 PM to 10 or 11PM, 7 days a week. (ouch!!!!)

There is NOTHING WRONG with that addiction... er game!

Old 09-24-2005, 12:54 PM   #45
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
Ok, so I got the starters kit from Michael's last night! The one that has instructions for leftys! I haven't opened it yet, I am scared, lol.

Then we went next door to A.C. Moore....yes, they are RIGHT NEXT to each other, lol. They have fliers up everywhere that Sat. Oct. 1st, is a learn how to knit and huge knitting sale thingy...I think I might check it out!

Old 09-24-2005, 01:13 PM   #46
AA Team Emeritus

You're left handed!!??? How come I never noticed.
Old 09-24-2005, 01:50 PM   #47
Aquarium Advice Addict

go lefties!!!!!! wish I had found that book when I got my stuff
Old 09-24-2005, 02:02 PM   #48
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchillin
You're left handed!!??? How come I never noticed.
cause I'm an ambidextrous aquarist

Old 09-24-2005, 02:47 PM   #49
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to shawmutt
Computers and all they are about take up a good deal of my time (and not just video games). That game WoW is the devil, I played it for 5 months, and if it was a job I'd be getting overtime every week! I finally quit entirely and haven't gone back, that will be the last MMO I'll ever play.

Anyway, if you want to find out more about how your computer works, google is a godsend. Just don't blame me if you get MCS or multiple computer syndrome . I currently have two computers on my desk, my gaming pc and my little laptop. The gaming computer I use for, well, gaming, and my laptop is used for everything else. You find out some really fascinating stuff, but then you get to be the IT department for friends and family, and that is a hassle sometimes.
Old 09-24-2005, 02:53 PM   #50
Aquarium Advice Addict

Good luck Imw!! Once you get the hang of it, it will be really fun! I finished my first embroidery sampler (which I turned into a pillow for my daughters dolls). Its really not very good, but I enjoyed the process

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com