Need some fish friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loveforplaties

Aquarium Advice Regular
Need some friends who want to just to talk about their tanks and what type of fish they raise or breed.

I just get bored sometimes and I feel like it would be fun to have someone to talk to and ask questions to each other.

Just a random idea. Lol and sorry if I'm doing this wrong I'm new to the site.

I'm new here too!!! 3 years ago of course but I learn new things daily. Welcome both of you!

Thanks for the welcome and I have platies and sword tails. Hoping to get some angel fish next month. What kinds do you have?

I just started my 29g as well. I have 2 angels, a few danios, 3 hatchet, and 2 dwarf guarami. All are healthy and the are getting along.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just started my 29g as well. I have 2 angels, a few danios, 3 hatchet, and 2 dwarf guarami. All are healthy and the are getting along.

Nice... I have a question. What are danios? I'm new to fish keeping and I have heard a lot about them and the sound interesting. I might consider getting some soon.

Ya I had to log onto the website instead of the app to update my profile too......

I have 5 African Cichlids.....and I think one of them might have babies!

Hi all. Looking at fish profiles is a lot of fun and interesting. Some places like liveaquaria will give you a brief description. You can find one in there and then copy the name and go to the google bar and put it in. It will pull up other species information articles and some are pretty detailed. Some even show pictures of them in their native waters like the Amazon. Pretty cool. OS.

I just spent 15 minutes updating my profile and I forgot to save. -feeling stupid

Welcome to AA!

With the mobile app you can update your profile pic.

I have 4 gold tetras and 5 longfin blue danios in a planted 20g. Under stocked and over filtered for sure. I got the tetras in 2007 or 2009 and the danios in 2012. Yep, I don't buy fish too often. Been focusing on shrimp and plants lately.

Zebra danios are my favorites in the tank. They are small and really quick. They seem to get along great in my tank, and rarely hide.

Back
Top Bottom