Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-28-2005, 07:10 PM   #41
zacdl

OK this is weird... It worked when I had the desktop disabled and the laptop enabled (The firewalls). Now I flipped it around... Laptop Disabled... Desktop Enabled...

It works.

When both are on, are they telling each other not to allow it or somethin?

Old 07-28-2005, 07:13 PM   #42
zacdl

Now this is even MORE weird...

Now they are both on, and its working................ I didnt change anything.

Old 07-28-2005, 07:25 PM   #43
AA Team Emeritus

Your LAN's traffic will have the first three sets of numbers as your laptop's ip (ie, the x's in x.x.x.1). Are most of those connections actually from your LAN or does it list WAN connections too?

You can show IPs for your LAN to make helping easier. You can change the addresses later from the router if you want.

http://www.kerio.com/supp_kpf_manual.html -- See page 52 for a primer of where we're going.

wet.biggiantnerds.com
Old 07-28-2005, 08:13 PM   #44
zacdl

I think its both WAN and LAN.

They are not all the same numbers and differ from each other sometimes (It seems as if most of them repeat themselves over and over)

Do you have a IM handle? Maybe you can use remote assistance to help me out, lol.

Old 07-28-2005, 08:15 PM   #45
zacdl

Oh yea, its not working again, maybe it takes a bit for the settings to get refreshed. So I guess the desktop firewall is still the problem.

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com