new animal planet show = tanked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tcal01 said:
I think the spade tank is the best looking one they have done so far

That was sweet but, I dont think they shoulda put sand down in the very bottem. It's gona be impossible to clean.

What about the Church Tank?...any Tank you need a full time oceanographer and Dive crew is a Tank worth talking about.

Wouldn't know can't get tanked in Canada that's why I am looking for torrents I got all the first season and the first 2 episodes of the 2nd then it's like it dropped of the earth

Pton46 said:
What about the Church Tank?...any Tank you need a full time oceanographer and Dive crew is a Tank worth talking about.

Luvd that tank...my fav is the furniture stores bedroom dispkay tank...i dreamed about havin a tank like that the other night it was different though mine was like the whole ceilin over my bedroom was a tank so i could lay n watch the fish..n my kitchen i had 2 tanks ob each side of the stove that looked like cabinets then n my bathroom was a mirror tank ...it was neat lookin ..when i told my hubby he said we should find me a meetin to beat this habit...lol

Back
Top Bottom