Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-09-2009, 10:15 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
It takes true love to do what is best for our pets sometimes. I am glad that you are enjoying the other dogs and the learning processes that go with them.

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:25 AM   #12
Algae Fighter

Send a message via MSN to JustOneMore20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfblue View Post
Chloe is an oversized Sheltie (Shetland Sheepdog). You can tell by the shorter legs and smaller ears, lol.
That's what I thought. The Sheltie I had was oversized and people would always ask if she was a Collie.

JustOneMore20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to Lonewolfblue Send a message via Yahoo to Lonewolfblue
Yup, I get that all the time too. I would walk by people and they would say, Nice Collie, lol. Of course I would have one of my other dogs with me and say, it's a Border Collie, not a Collie, lol. And they would say, No, the other dog, lol. Then I would say she's a Sheltie, lol.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:52 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well, we (me and Nell) just got done with another agility class. It was a lot of fun, just so tiring, lol. We were once again the only one in the class, lol. So we cut it off after about 45 minutes, we were both getting the zombies, lol. So, for the course, here's what the course was. Jump, Weaves, Tunnel, A-Frame, Teeter, Shoot, Pause Table, then Jump. She did really well. Then after a couple rounds, all of a sudden she became afraid of the Teeter, lol. Took a while, but we finally got her back on the Teeter, and ended the Teeter on a good run., then practiced a little on some of the other obsticles for the rest of the class. We also took a couple small breaks and did a little frisbee to get her mind back to me, lol. But overall, we did really well tonight. And she was a really happy girl, lol.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I love dogs!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 02:03 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well, Nell did really well at her last class this session. Now we have a couple weeks off before it starts up again, it starts up after the 4th. We had 10 obsticles out this time, and she did really well. If anyone goofed, it was always me tonight, lol. She was on game tonight. She did get a little startled with the teeter again, but did much better than last week. And did really good with the dog walk as well.

Only one small problem tonight. She's never done this before, now it's going to be a hard habbit to kick. We had the broad jump put, and she would only walk or run over it, not jump over it. What's the easiest way to get her to understand she needs to jump over it and not walk or run on it?

Other than that, here's what we had set up. We had the dog walk out, as well as the chute, 4 regular jumps, 1 broad jump, the teeter, weave poles, and the tunnel. And not in that order either, can't remember the sequence. It was kind of confusing tonight, lol.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:49 AM   #17
Aquarium Advice Activist

precious dogs! some great pictures there.

Tags
pics

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com