New CL tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jetajockey

come get me tang police!
Just sharing this latest find, picked up earlier tonight from a really nice guy on CL. It's a 110 acrylic with a nice 3/4 mdf stand and canopy. It's also drilled for a closed loop system. It has some rusty hinges and coralline, as well as some scratches that need buffed.

Paid $50 as it was listed (I didn't lowball). Will add new pics once they get uploaded.

We were thinking maybe an altum tank, any suggestions? No sw.

ForumRunner_20130204_221043.jpg

new pics.

img_2323911_0_8f4e218dddbf2b8d5d0c274603b05493.jpg

img_2323911_1_2674e0398f37928451145a4601a7a91a.jpg

img_2323911_2_2cfec52c3f3c5f2bfc27b6b587b63d93.jpg

I still say an epic shrimp tank. :lol: Or a bunch of trios of Pygmy Sunfish :)

Or your altums work too... ;)

I've been digging around a little and I'm not doing altums unless I luck out since they seem to be insanely expensive if found at all.

I do want a dedicated pygmy sunfish tank but they are tiny, as in a pair in a 5g tiny. They are also a species that tends to sit still alot. So even with 20 fish in that tank it'd look empty.

I'd really like some nice dollar sunfish and longears or redears but we'll see.

I've been digging around a little and I'm not doing altums unless I luck out since they seem to be insanely expensive if found at all.

I do want a dedicated pygmy sunfish tank but they are tiny, as in a pair in a 5g tiny. They are also a species that tends to sit still alot. So even with 20 fish in that tank it'd look empty.

I'd really like some nice dollar sunfish and longears or redears but we'll see.

Those dollar sunfish are cool looking! Never heard of longears or red ears though.

I came up with another unique idea:

Guinea pigs in scuba gear :brows:

First FB and now AA? You just keep waving this tank in my face everywhere I turn David lol
It really is a great find, I'm thinking you should do an insanely planted Angelfish tank.

First FB and now AA? You just keep waving this tank in my face everywhere I turn David lol
It really is a great find, I'm thinking you should do an insanely planted Angelfish tank.

Yeah, like 4 anglefish with a huge school of rumys and cardinals, like 25 each, and like 20 yoyo loaches or 40 corys

Back
Top Bottom