New Game....guess the fry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has became a stiff competition Toirtis, sort of like "The Price is Right!" One missed fry could mean the difference in someone celebrating or someone feeling the agony of defeat.

If I don't see fry by tomorrow morning, I am going to start worrying....she is definitely gravid, but simply monstrous at this point...I hope she can pass them.

On a related note, two of my silver sailfin mollies just dropped a total 53 fry this afternoon. :lol: ...and....two of the other orange-gold sailfin females seem well on their way to imminent litters....not to mention the other two gravid silvers. I think I can predict a lot of sailfin mollies at upcoming aquarium society auctions... :lol:

Menagerie said:
If the fry were dropped while he was out of town, we'll have to play this game again.

Bingo....I came back and she was 1/3 of the size she had been....and not a fry to be found. She is gravid again, however...soo...

Toirtis said:
Bingo....I came back and she was 1/3 of the size she had been....and not a fry to be found. She is gravid again, however...soo...

What...we missed it??!! We're going to have to start over? If so, in the interest of fairness, all previous bids should be honored and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom