NEw iPhone 3G!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HoCkEyGmC

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got the new iPhone 3g. =] it's awesome. So much cool stuff you can do with this thing. I'm doin this whole post on it rite now. The only downside is that this was my main Xmas gift so I'm not gettin much more or anything else from my mom. At my dads tho I should still be getting a few things for the new 55gal. I look forward to many posts from this amazing little gadget!
Thanks4readin!

It's hardly new at this point ;) ... but yes, a really cool gadget. Posting from it gets old quickly though let me assure you.

I have the original iPhone myself. Looooove it. :)

I'll just stick with my piddly little razr. I've just never really gotten into phones for some reason. I love gaming, computers, tv, and all kinds of tech. Phones have just never done it for me. haha

yeah ive had an ok phone for 2 years and i just wanted to upgrade to top notch. it was the same price as my other phone when it came out but now its probly worth like 40 bucks. just think what will be out in another 2 years o_O!!!!!!!!!!! so far im lovin it, the lag went away after i regestered and sync'd it. thats the reason ive been away for the forums for a while too. ill be back after i start getting used to the fact that i have an iphone!!!! lol. anyone have any favorite apps or any of that stuff?
Thanks for readin!

Back
Top Bottom