New mower.... WHO HOOO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zacdl

Well got a Troy Built mower today.

Man I love this thing it has cruise control, automatic (no shifting, yayyy), cup holder, and more.

Beats walking ;)

Sounds nice! I've also seen mowers with a little roof and enclosed sides, so you can mow in the rain! Did you get that option?

I think you order them.

They also make attachemnts with a snoplow blade and stuff.

Sounds cool, one of those "ultimate guy-toys." I wish I had a big enough lawn for a riding mower, but my 1/3rd acre doesn't justify it. Besides, my yard is almost more gardens and pond than grass!

Mow in the rain. I think those enclosures are more designed to keep the sun off you or if they are like a plastic kind of enclosure then to keep the cold weather off ya if your using the snowplow part.

What o pics. :(

HAHA. My dad got excited a couple years ago when he traded in his old mower and bought a new John Deere with traction control, cruise control, cd player mounted on the hood with headphones, headlights, gas and break pedals, and a digital clock on the "dash". It's amazing what they do to lawnmowers these days.

grass doesnt cut well in the rain anyway though. it gets flattened and gets cut unevenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom