Newest Family Member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My daughter/shadow turned 1 on Friday. I got her a bone bigger than her head.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1401671311620.jpg
    1401671311620.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 1401671346058.jpg
    1401671346058.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 67
These are mine-Bosco and Buddy (left to right). They are both rescues. Bosco was taken off the streets by a local animal shelter/adoption organization and the same organization acquired Buddy from a family who could no longer care for him.
img_2960090_0_890791b75f8ea4e0c4dc29a13b704537.jpg

I also have to add Paulie - a 3 1/2" parrotlet. She's not furred and not a rescue. Her temperament is similar to my EBJD - proving they're related, and the dogs are afraid of her. Yes, it's wild kingdom in my house.
img_2960106_0_56edc5e74dde7bb43f33555f5d660faa.jpg

My daughter/shadow turned 1 on Friday. I got her a bone bigger than her head.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's what I call a bone lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

These are mine-Bosco and Buddy (left to right). They are both rescues. Bosco was taken off the streets by a local animal shelter/adoption organization and the same organization acquired Buddy from a family who could no longer care for him.
img_2960402_0_890791b75f8ea4e0c4dc29a13b704537.jpg

They are gorgeous! What a beautiful picture :)

God Bless All Rescuers!

My wife's old Golden Lab of 17 yrs passed away two years ago. It was like loosing a child. When she was ready for another dog, I figured she'd get a smaller companion breed like a Sheltie or another Lab. She ended up rescuing a full blood Red Bone coon hound from a raided puppy mill. We got her before they had a chance to ruin her. She has turned me from a cat person to a dog person as well. So smart, trainable and sweet natured. I absolutely love her!
This is Daisy.

Attachments

• DSC_0043.jpg
    DSC_0043.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 63
My wife's old Golden Lab of 17 yrs passed away two years ago. It was like loosing a child. When she was ready for another dog, I figured she'd get a smaller companion breed like a Sheltie or another Lab. She ended up rescuing a full blood Red Bone coon hound from a raided puppy mill. We got her before they had a chance to ruin her. She has turned me from a cat person to a dog person as well. So smart, trainable and sweet natured. I absolutely love her!
This is Daisy.

Daisy is a beautiful looking girl! Nothing better than rescuing a dog.
It's hard losing a companion we lost our dog suzie last October and I'm still finding it difficult without her there was nothing the vet could do so we had to put her to sleep :( she played such a big part of the family.

What great fur babies & feather babies everyone has !! Animals are great, I could never imagine life without them.

She ended up rescuing a full blood Red Bone coon hound from a raided puppy mill. We got her before they had a chance to ruin her. She has turned me from a cat person to a dog person as well. So smart, trainable and sweet natured. I absolutely love her!
This is Daisy.
I think when they find a loving forever home, they know it! At their core is the desire to please their pack leader, and when they go from a bad situation, to a loving one, their desire is that much stronger! She is a very pretty girl, those eyes look like they don't miss a thing!!

Jojo, dray and sookie my babies. I don't have human baby's so they are my love also have a pit who will not sit still for a pic lol she is Mila :)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407005428.467128.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom