Newest Family Member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ohsnapitscharity

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I know everyone is expecting pictures of a HUMAN baby but that's not what you're getting haha. My dogs are my babies. The top pic is my 7year old Shepard/Chow mix, Holly. I rescued her from a shelter when she was an 8week old puppy. In the pic she has short hair but when she isn't shaven she has long hair. The bottom pic is Huey, my newest family member. He is a 6month old Shepard/Boxer mix that I rescued from some horrible people last night. With no further waiting, here are my babies! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394139178.988069.jpg
Feel free to upload pics of your fur-babies.

So I know everyone is expecting pictures of a HUMAN baby but that's not what you're getting haha. My dogs are my babies. The top pic is my 7year old Shepard/Chow mix, Holly. I rescued her from a shelter when she was an 8week old puppy. In the pic she has short hair but when she isn't shaven she has long hair. The bottom pic is Huey, my newest family member. He is a 6month old Shepard/Boxer mix that I rescued from some horrible people last night. With no further waiting, here are my babies! View attachment 226233
Feel free to upload pics of your fur-babies.

Gorgeous dog's! Well done for giving them a good home :)
Here's my babies, zak my border collie he's a rescue dog. And my pup Marley he's a Whippet we took him from a horrible place as well.
1394140979307.jpg1394141058281.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lovely babies. My dogs are my kids. My betta and snail are to.:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Great job rescuing your dogs. Huey is adorable. How is Holly adjusting to his puppy energy?

Love the crossed legs on the border collie!! Your Whippet has beautiful eyes. Your a good soul for rescuing them.

Love the crossed legs on the border collie!! Your Whippet has beautiful eyes. Your a good soul for rescuing them.

Thank you very much :) they've both been worth it and I'd definitely rescue again.

Rescuing is an awesome thing. We have a German Shepherd that was a rescue , she is an amazing dog and so full of love. ??

Here's our rescued mutt! Don't know what exactly she is but looks like she's atleast 1/2 blue heeler. Her names Rosie and she's 4.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 66
Rescuing is an awesome thing. We have a German Shepherd that was a rescue , she is an amazing dog and so full of love. ??

Well done to you :) i think that they appreciate us so much and are so thankful because we've gave them a loving home. Mine are full of so much love.

Here's our rescued mutt! Don't know what exactly she is but looks like she's atleast 1/2 blue heeler. Her names Rosie and she's 4.

She's gorgeous what beautiful markings she has :)

Back
Top Bottom