Next dollar per gallon sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does petco sell any tanks with similar dimensions to a 40 breeder but not as high? I'd like to buy a tank with more width and length than hight. Do they sell 30g breeders?

Does petco sell any tanks with similar dimensions to a 40 breeder but not as high? I'd like to buy a tank with more width and length than hight. Do they sell 30g breeders?

I do not believe so, as it is a slightly more unconventional tank size.

That's true. A stand for a 55 gal would cost a lot and would prob add up to be only a little less than what the stand would originally cost.

I use cinder blocks for my 55's stand...haha not too visually appealing but it sure beats paying $200 for a wooden stand.

I do not believe so, as it is a slightly more unconventional tank size.

I use cinder blocks for my 55's stand...haha not too visually appealing but it sure beats paying $200 for a wooden stand.

I was thinking of doing that too! Until I found a great deal on a stand on Craigslist. But I still put some cinder blocks under the stand so that any flood water won't reach the stand as easily.

If anybody is from Omaha Nebraska,like I am, the petsmart ad has a $2 a gallon sale. Don't know if it's a misprint or not. I'll be stopping in,if they are open, and will be asking about it. I'm sure it's a $1 a gallon sale.

Just got back and the fish guy told me that the local petcos have the $1 a gallon but the sale should hit the local petsmart in the next few weeks.

Just got back and the fish guy told me that the local petcos have the $1 a gallon but the sale should hit the local petsmart in the next few weeks.

Lucky!! Only my petco has those sale. Not petsmart. :(
And if it comes with lights and the canopy, :facepalm:. I'm jealous. :lol:

Wooo! Went to my closest petco today and got a 40 and a 20! I got a $15 betta as well and my total was $91 after the $5 off I got from the rewards program. Now to spend way more on equipment and materials for stands, haha.

That's not bad for three tanks. I wanted to gr the 4p breeder but I don't have anywhere to out it at the moment. The next dollar per gallon sale I am definitely going to get it.

Back
Top Bottom