Next dollar per gallon sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It starts today?

It Sure did! Got a 40b & a 10g. The 10g is for a donation for The Miami Science Museum winter program for kids

di86.jpg

Ok heads up. Next dollar per gallon sale at Petco is starting Dec 28th. In case anyone is interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok heads up. Next dollar per gallon sale at Petco is starting Dec 28th. In case anyone is interested.

You're enabling us. All of us.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Don't quote me on this but think the 55g is the biggest. I always get the 40b or long 20

Hey, I've never really looked into one of these sales. While I don't have much room, I may be able to get a 2nd ten gallon (or 2nd tank period) in my room. If I convince my parents, what would I have to buy seperate? Does this include a hood or light? Also, how much would it cost do you think?

Hey, I've never really looked into one of these sales. While I don't have much room, I may be able to get a 2nd ten gallon (or 2nd tank period) in my room. If I convince my parents, what would I have to buy seperate? Does this include a hood or light? Also, how much would it cost do you think?

No just the tank. You would have to buy the hood and light separately. The tank would be $10.00 and the price for a hood and light combo would be cheaper than buying a glass hood and separate light. I don't know what the price is though. You would have to call your local store to get a price on the hood and light combo if that's what you want.

Back
Top Bottom