Next dollar per gallon sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bud29

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone have ANY idea when the next dollar per gallon sale will be? I'd like to get a 40b soon, but I don't want to pay the regular price of $100+ :(

They usually happen at the end of the year around August or around Oct? I forgot, but it's at the end of the year. Maybe there's a good deal on craigslist.

I heard the beginning of July from a friend who went and asked. Probably going to call myself because I want to know for that exact reason myself:)

I heard the beginning of July from a friend who went and asked. Probably going to call myself because I want to know for that exact reason myself:)

Wow, your friend got lucky :lol: I called twice - the first time the guy was like "uhhhhhh I don't know....." and the second person said "we cant give out that information."

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Wow, your friend got lucky :lol: I called twice - the first time the guy was like "uhhhhhh I don't know....." and the second person said "we cant give out that information."

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Lol :p yeah, my friend was shopping there got some new fish with her father, and at checkout they mentioned how they wanted to upgrade from a 10 gallon soon, and the employee mentioned a heads up about the sale in the beginning of July. Could be wrong, but I trust this source:)

I have a 40b planted and I like it but your always gonna want bigger. I say go 55+, Easier to find and more room to stock!

Back
Top Bottom