Non-Aquarium Hobbies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love detailing my truck often. Guess you could call it a hobby because there is a lot of research involved.

Recently got into vaping so there is a lot of building to do with it. Guess you could also call it a hobby.

And Xbox.

Auto detailing and especially paint correction defiantly isn't for the faint of heart. Lucky for me, my father in law has been in auto body/painting industry for 20+ years lol.

I vape also, currently using a SMPL mod with Mutation X v2, 22g Royal wire, 5 wrap around a 3mm bit. Nice and foggy :)

I suppose having 2 young kids under 2 my hobbies lately have been limited to my house for the most part! That's why I'm really loving the aquascaping. But other than that Rugby & Hurling both sports I love. Check them out if you're not familiar. Kayaking,cycling & running & when I get to relax a little Xbox one! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429800781.364683.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I suppose having 2 young kids under 2 my hobbies lately have been limited to my house for the most part! That's why I'm really loving the aquascaping. But other than that Rugby & Hurling both sports I love. Check them out if your not familiar. Kayaking,cycling & running a when I get to relax a little Xbox one!

I can relate to having young kids! When my youngest was born I had 5 ages 6 and under :blink:

This pic is a few years old but here they are:

img_3210422_0_661174603fec4ffae6a9a2e46088588c.jpg

I love detailing my truck often. Guess you could call it a hobby because there is a lot of research involved.

Same here, I forgot to mention detailing cars. So much work, but so rewarding. I've spent way too much money on equiment and products.

RC vehicles, bird watching, walking/hiking/exercising. Reading, Archie comic books.

At one point I collected rocks and coins.

Spanish guitar, golf and starcraft 2. I enjoy them all equally and they are all equally frustrating!

I played world of Warcraft before starcraft. Just booting up for a game now :D

I want to learn blacksmithing SOO bad! I do leatherwork from time to time. Usually get PO'd about half way through stitching everything in final assembly and throw it in the trash. Huge waste considering tooling leather isn't cheap :/

I want to learn blacksmithing SOO bad! I do leatherwork from time to time. Usually get PO'd about half way through stitching everything in final assembly and throw it in the trash. Huge waste considering tooling leather isn't cheap :/

Barring having anyone that can teach you in person, youtube will be your best friend for that venture.

I agree. I have a good general sense of how to do most stuff before even venturing into things. Unfortunately I currently live in an apartment and blasting even a small forge inside would likely result in us being evicted haha. I have an anvil tattooed on the palm of my hand, so I must learn to do it one day!

I agree. I have a good general sense of how to do most stuff before even venturing into things. Unfortunately I currently live in an apartment and blasting even a small forge inside would likely result in us being evicted haha. I have an anvil tattooed on the palm of my hand, so I must learn to do it one day!

You just gotta find a friend out in the country :) You can make a forge small enough for knives out of a soup can.

Back
Top Bottom