Non-Aquarium Hobbies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I keep trying to figure out a way to combine my art and fish keeping xD scaping is an obvious but I've been trying to think of more unique ways to merge the two.

Just paint on the back side of the tanks :D My hex tank sits in our dining area, the wall around it is covered in my canvas paintings and framed tattoo flash

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Haha. I debated on it, but I'm not sure if I could stand to see it as often as I look at my tanks. Here's some of the stuff I've painted over the years
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1430337679.242397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Really diggin that shell! I had a whole portfolio of black & gray realism drawings I had done, but they disappeared years ago when my ex and I split up. Anything I do now is mostly tattoo-esque done with liquid acrylics using them like water colors. I have a few sketchbooks full of script work too. Only time I paint or draw any more is when I'm angered to the point of breaking things. Turn on some good music, put in headphones and put pen to paper. Works great as a stress reliever for me.

Yeah I don't have much time either these day's but I'm trying to get myself back into it because i miss it.. I have most of my stuff from college but like yours some has mysteriously disappeared ?

I took an art class in high school and failed. True story.

Also, I'm sure no one cares, but the brown staining on the background of my paintings is actually coffee :D

Hey I failed my fist college art class lol and that's a really neat trick! I may steal that idea in the future xD

Back
Top Bottom