Non-Aquarium Hobbies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PassengerTN

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wondering what every one is into outside of fish keeping?

I enjoy fast cars (drag racing), making things with my hands, guns, tattoos, attending live shows, and spending quality time with my wife and two daughters.

I enjoy my dog's ☺ tattoos as well (find that addictive lol ) and my family.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Tattoos, Xbox, reading about this hobby :p that's about all I have time for with work!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

My job as a Veterinary Technician is my hobby (because my job is awesome ). Always ever changing.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have four kids at home (youngest is 15) and one at Michigan State. I spend a lot of time with my dogs, four rescue pit mixes. We don't have cable so I watch a lot of shows on Netflix and Hulu. I used to ride the back of my husband's motorcycle...a lot, averaged 10-12,000 miles a year! And I've been doing the Temple Run 2 daily challenges for 309 consecutive days :hide:

Theresa, APBT's are my favorite breed! At one point we had 11 fosters, including one that was completely deaf. They're all still going strong in forever loving homes 8 years later too! My personal doggy passed away 4 years ago and we haven't had a dog since. Just feel like no one could replace him..Also, 309 days!? That's dedication!

Theresa, APBT's are my favorite breed! At one point we had 11 fosters, including one that was completely deaf. They're all still going strong in forever loving homes 8 years later too! My personal doggy passed away 4 years ago and we haven't had a dog since. Just feel like no one could replace him..Also, 309 days!? That's dedication!

They are fantastic dogs! My oldest passed away in January, he was 11 and deaf. I can't imagine 11 fosters, I thought it was crazy here when we had 5!

This is Mr B a year ago, just after he was diagnosed with cancer:

img_3206012_0_31b26925159ecdbc159f4c74f7147d96.jpg

Beautiful pup! Here was Zeus ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429278888.603415.jpg around the 1 year mark. He also passed of cancer.

11 fosters was defiantly an experience. We took in a momma and 9 pups that were just a few days old, and a few weeks later someone dropped off a deaf adult male. The pups are spread every where, with two being in Arizona these days! We are from TN btw! Haha. It was heaven at times, no drug could make you as happy as being the target of a puppy pile. Although it is pretty sweet when my 2 year old daughter climbs in my lap each day to brush my beard for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Geez how did forget dogs in hobbies... excuse the pink harness on my male red nose, it belongs to the brindle female.

Attachments

• 1429279281635.jpg
    1429279281635.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 1429279407873.jpg
    1429279407873.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 76
Beautiful dog's everyone!
Here's my babies
1429280325764.jpg
This is Marley he was a rescue!
1429280375455.jpg
This is Zak he's a rescue too. He has liver damage and arthritis he's my baby.

I just spit sweet tea all over my tablet Shelly! Such a "personality" picture of Marley! Hilarious

Lol ? I love that pic of him! He's such a menace ?

I don't have any dogs any more. We had a dog for 10 years and we just put her down this past year because of arthritis pain. I got a cat still this is Lucy. :) she's only about 2 years old.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429284812.365208.jpg

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom