Nor'easter roaring outside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MartyMA

Aquarium Advice Activist
and we New Englanders are going to be buried in snow by tomorrow morning. I am worried about power outages. Hoping for the best. Most of my fish might be able to take a day of low temps but longer than that will be bad. No fireplaces, woodstoves or generators allowed so whatever happens, happens.

:ermm:

Why no generators, fireplaces, etc.?

We here in Maryland may get some snow overnight.

Just stopped here in Ontario if say around a foot and a half to two feet of snow. Haven't seen a blizzard like this for a few years here. Good luck everyone.

what part of New York is that Dino?

there saying some places already seeing almost 2 1/2 feet

my dads in Long Island he said they have around foot 1/2 already

I'm in westchester NY, just below CT and 25 minutes from New York City

And it's coming down harder now then before.

Still snowing here in harrison maine, my father wrote me from hull mass saying they put a ban on driving, year in jail or 500 dollar ticket. Im hoping the high winds we have atm will blow most of the snow off roof, i hate climbing on it. But on a lighter side, my dog is digging this. Shes impossible to get back in when its like this. The fence is on the inside corner of the house so doesnt see much snow as the other side.
img_2330379_0_6f9605e35c5fe5ac4dd1cdfc52fa5118.jpg

Still snowing here in harrison maine, my father wrote me from hull mass saying they put a ban on driving, year in jail or 500 dollar ticket. Im hoping the high winds we have atm will blow most of the snow off roof, i hate climbing on it. But on a lighter side, my dog is digging this. Shes impossible to get back in when its like this. The fence is on the inside corner of the house so doesnt see much snow as the other side.

Wow! That is some snow, at least someone's enjoying it lol

30 degrees here in MD and no snow. We had five feet one year and I dug a big, wide, shallow hole for my dog so he could explore and we didn't have Togo find him when he got out. Only problem, he climbed out!

Here's the aftermath in Ontario. Not looking forward to digging my car out! Lol

Attachments

• image-4200339851.jpg
    image-4200339851.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 90
2-3 feet of snow here in Connecticut. Lost power for two hours but that was because someone was preparing their generator and caused us to loose power. Also to add on Before Any snow has fallen

Attachments

• image-876245293.jpg
    image-876245293.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 48
wow you guys got nailed yesterday now it's our turn here in colorado , break out the skies and toboggans

Back
Top Bottom