Not for the squeamish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some of the crew on whale wars are so incompetent its comical. How many have the sent their "attack" boat and not have any radio contact. Only to come back and say they forgot.
The hunting is pretty gruesome, but I don't know how you can say it's worse than killing any other animal.

I like Whale Wars, but like fisch said.... it's comical too.

Fisch- The numbers remaining, slaughtering of pregnant females, and the skirting of International law are what get to me. Not simply the killing.

I like Whale Wars, but like fisch said.... it's comical too.

Fisch- The numbers remaining, slaughtering of pregnant females, and the skirting of International law are what get to me. Not simply the killing.
lol wouldnt be good tv but really the way to stop it is get the international law changed.

whale wars is funny.... i thought it was some stupid hippy crap when i first saw ads. i was watching some show and it came on and i never turned it. the show is nothing but epic failures. lost... about to sink.... out of gas... no clue what they are doing.... what more can you ask for lol....

Those japs make me sick to my stomach. All they think about is their "sacred" BS. "Eat whale meat and you will live to 500 years old." Right. I want to see all of those whalers and the people who eat whale meat at the bottom of the freakin ocean. Thats where they belong anyways, all the more closer to ****.

Because they are selfish folks that only care about their ancient rituals and beliefs. In my opinion, they are just showing how incompetent and useless to this world that they really are. Its CLEAR to see that these are endangered species.. yet they continue to kill. This may seem harsh, but i hope the japanes single-handedly destroy the whales so this way the world knows exactly what kind of people they are.. driving things to extinction. Not to mention that, but what will the japs do once there "sacred" whale meat is whiped off the face of the earth.. and THEY caused it.. Hopefully they will all just commit suicide or something. Idk, guess im a radical or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol wouldnt be good tv but really the way to stop it is get the international law changed.

whale wars is funny.... i thought it was some stupid hippy crap when i first saw ads. i was watching some show and it came on and i never turned it. the show is nothing but epic failures. lost... about to sink.... out of gas... no clue what they are doing.... what more can you ask for lol....

I agree with mgamer20o0, the show is funny. They might do more good if the were actually organized and better equipped to do what they are trying to.

Also, drop stuff from the helicopter already!

Back
Top Bottom