Not quite fish related...need help*Contest*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You win too "brother of madasafish". From Beany and Cecil

although I do kinda lick Slick as a name for a snake

Toirtis said:
Keeper said:
Any pics of these? I've seen a few on the net, but the more I see the better!!

Not any good ones, but if you like, I could e-mail you some design sketches and specs.

that would be great. I pm'd you with my e-mail address.

Still looking for name suggestions....keep all the good ones coming.

planning to build a large setup is a good idea, but I've read that it is a good idea to keep the young ones in a smaller tank and not something too large... something about it stressing them out... Just something I've read a few times... Keeper has already joined www.reptileadvice.com but anyone else that has or is interested in this sort of thing ought to check the site out... the site is growing and there is definitely more activity these days...
now for a name...
how about The Red Baron... uses the same initials as Red Tail Boa...
Link
Snake
Red
Clifford
Hiss
That's all I feel like thinking of at the moment... Good luck chosing
Oh yeah, Toirtis, feel like joining reptile advice? There are people there that are always looking for good designs and any other help someone with experience has to offer...

millipede said:
planning to build a large setup is a good idea, but I've read that it is a good idea to keep the young ones in a smaller tank and not something too large... something about it stressing them out...

This is true, and with boas is true up until they hit 36"-42" in length, only about 5-8 months for most.

Oh yeah, Toirtis, feel like joining reptile advice? There are people there that are always looking for good designs and any other help someone with experience has to offer...

Thanks, I will certainly check it out.

And the winner is.....drum roll please :band:

Toirtis

339 Kudos coming your way for the name "Basil"

We would like to thank everyone who participated.....see you in the forums!! :D

well....don't I feel like a dumbass. I have actually never seen the movie, we just picked the name cuz it worked for us!!

Guess I need to go rent it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom