Now over 1million served...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Aquarium Advice has had 1003242 visitors since Nov 1, 2002

Not sure if anyone else noticed this or not but I noticed it yesterday and forgot to say something. Way back on Nov 1 02 I put this little visitor counter on the forum index page. It basicly counts the number of visits to the site. It dosent look for uniqueness so the same person visiting the site multiple times a day is going to tick it up but it doesnt tick up with a simple refresh like a page counter. So with that said we can now proudly say that we have served over 1 million visitors. :)

Maybe one day we can proudly say "Over 10billon served..." oh wait. thats already taken by some other huge corporation. Hmmmmm

:D

Well, way to go, AA ! That's awesome, you guys owe yourselves a big hand ! It's the quality of people and information here that will always bring people back to you. Congratulations ! :D

GJ! This site is great, I would not have had the successful beginning I have enjoyed without you folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom