Number of Aquariums Currently Operating!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many aquariums do you currently have running?

Votes: 13 11.6%

Votes: 29 25.9%

Votes: 27 24.1%

Votes: 12 10.7%

Votes: 5 4.5%

Votes: 8 7.1%

Votes: 3 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.8%

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10+

Votes: 12 10.7%

• Total voters
Tank pics

red...

No closeups of the fish, I should do that some time. But, here are some old pics of three of my tanks. I'm heavily into experimenting with plants and liquid ferts to see what will grow in low light, thus the pots. The fish just like to swim around everything. Thanks again for your interest.

B

BBradbury said:
red...

No closeups of the fish, I should do that some time. But, here are some old pics of three of my tanks. I'm heavily into experimenting with plants and liquid ferts to see what will grow in low light, thus the pots. The fish just like to swim around everything. Thanks again for your interest.

B

Beautiful aquariums!

User said:
So it is possible to keep endlers with RCS? I was thinking of doing similar but was not sure if they would get along..

I have seen it many places and have endlers with very small ghost shrimp and I'm not missing any of the shrimp so I'm guessing yes and the endlers don't pay any attention to anything except themselves:)

I've only got 8 tanks up and running right now down from a high of 10. :-D

125g FW
125g Reef
55 SW
29 Biocube
20L FW community
10g fw
10 FW
4g Coral Pico

Just a couple pictures of some, don't have the others handy lol

img_1495371_0_a53da52e23a0201fdfd3dd80fcb89128.jpg

img_1495371_1_c7dbb596628d024b97d03be6fde087db.jpg

img_1495371_2_b98435e49e6bd87911ef8788d6f1869f.jpg

I have seen it many places and have endlers with very small ghost shrimp and I'm not missing any of the shrimp so I'm guessing yes and the endlers don't pay any attention to anything except themselves:)

Yay! :) I think that is what I am going to do then! Thanks for your help again! :)

I've only got 8 tanks up and running right now down from a high of 10. :-D

125g FW
125g Reef
55 SW
29 Biocube
20L FW community
10g fw
10 FW
4g Coral Pico

Just a couple pictures of some, don't have the others handy lol

img_1495905_0_a53da52e23a0201fdfd3dd80fcb89128.jpg

img_1495905_1_c7dbb596628d024b97d03be6fde087db.jpg

img_1495905_2_b98435e49e6bd87911ef8788d6f1869f.jpg

Cool aquariums. Are the fish in the last one cichlids?

How Many Tanks

Hello AA...

Have only six, but that's plenty because I still have a life. I have 3 55 Gs, a 45 G and two 30 Gs.

I have 1,000 individual Fancy Guppies, give or take a couple of dozen and about 15 Corydoras of three or four different kinds. All the tanks are well planted too.

I prefer the larger tanks, because if you keep the tank water super clean, you can fill the tanks with fish and plants and everything thrives.

B

Hello AA...

Have only six, but that's plenty because I still have a life. I have 3 55 Gs, a 45 G and two 30 Gs.

I have 1,000 individual Fancy Guppies, give or take a couple of dozen and about 15 Corydoras of three or four different kinds. All the tanks are well planted too.

I prefer the larger tanks, because if you keep the tank water super clean, you can fill the tanks with fish and plants and everything thrives.

B

Cool, I love Corys! Do you have any pictures? I have two Albino ones myself at the moment.

Hi i currently have :-
A five foot oddball tank {abit of a mess at the moment:confused:
Four foot planted tank - growing well
And a two foot shrimp rearing tank:)

Attachments

• five foot 2 (Large).jpg
    five foot 2 (Large).jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 88
  • plants8 (Large).jpg
    plants8 (Large).jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 101
How Many Tanks

Hello red...

A very biblical name. Anyway, I really like Corys too. They fit in great with my Guppies! No pics of the cats I'm afraid. They're pretty skiddish and very fast. I do have some Albinos, and three or four other kinds, but I can't recall their scientific names.

I will include a pic of one of my planted tanks for your viewing pleasure. The tanks don't move, so I can get a pic. My planted tanks are off the wall crazy, but I enjoy playing around with different substrates and ferts, just to see what will grow in low light.

I've even experimented with attaching Water wisteria, Java fern and Banana plants to floating driftwood. It works real well, because you can get the plants very close to the light.

Above everything else, have fun!

B

Hi i currently have :-
A five foot oddball tank {abit of a mess at the moment:confused:
Four foot planted tank - growing well
And a two foot shrimp rearing tank:)
Beautiful tanks! (y)
Hello red...

A very biblical name. Anyway, I really like Corys too. They fit in great with my Guppies! No pics of the cats I'm afraid. They're pretty skiddish and very fast. I do have some Albinos, and three or four other kinds, but I can't recall their scientific names.

I will include a pic of one of my planted tanks for your viewing pleasure. The tanks don't move, so I can get a pic. My planted tanks are off the wall crazy, but I enjoy playing around with different substrates and ferts, just to see what will grow in low light.

I've even experimented with attaching Water wisteria, Java fern and Banana plants to floating driftwood. It works real well, because you can get the plants very close to the light.

Above everything else, have fun!

B
Cool tank. (y)
I have 5 tanks
Nice! I only have three at them moment.

Back
Top Bottom