Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
View Poll Results: How many aquariums do you currently have running?
1 13 11.61%
2 29 25.89%
3 27 24.11%
4 12 10.71%
5 5 4.46%
6 8 7.14%
7 3 2.68%
8 2 1.79%
9 1 0.89%
10+ 12 10.71%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 12-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #51
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Talvari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 732
I've got three tanks, at the moment.

This is my five gallon tank. I took the picture back when it was still cycling. Right now I have a blue and red crowntail male and a gold mystery snail.



This is my 55 gallon tank that I recently re-did with the sand. For stocking, check my siggy.



And this is my 46 gallon tank that is currently finishing up cycling... It will be a planted tank with various tetras and some GBR's.

__________________

__________________
Fish deserve time, effort and lots of care!!! Please don't impulse buy!

55 gallon, 46 gallon, 10 gallon, 5 gallon, 2.5 gallon
Talvari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #52
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 181
I have the following:
25g bowfront show tank with rcs, driftwood tree with Taiwan moss on ends
20gl planted fire red shrimp tank
10g planted yellow shrimp tank
10g planted blue pearl shrimp tank

Plus the additional tanks I just haven't found yet ; )
__________________

__________________
RedFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #53
AA Team Emeritus
 
Wy Renegade's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 4,714
Currently: 17; 4-100gals; three with Africans and one with a single tatooed Pearl Guaramii, 1-65gal reef, 4-30gal; three with Africans (grow-out or isolation tanks) and one native guppy/crayfish tank, 1-55gal community tank, 1-30gal reef tank, 2-20gal longs; one reef and one bog tank, 1 20gal high reef tank, 2-15gal fry tanks (for African fry), 1-10gal community. Also have a 65gal, 7 20gal longs, two 30gal, two 55gal, and a 40B that are currently sitting empty.

Here's a couple old pictures, but kind of gives you an idea;


__________________
the Bog

"Listen to some of these guys talk, and it's like they were born from their momma's belly with a fishkeeping encyclopedia in one hand and an API kit in the other" (unrevealed).
Wy Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #54
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: mason City, iowa
Posts: 552
A 20 gal long freshwater. Four threadfin Rainbows ( want four more females ) and 20 plus CRS. And a few sad lookings plants and java moss.
A 40 gal breeder SW, which I will change over to FW. Not sure what livestock I want.
A 10 gal SW, pencil urchin and 7 sexy shrimp
A 6 gal desktop and a betta
A 2 1/2 gal that is cycled but nothing in it, just java moss.
And a 4_5 gal critter keeper that I turned into a betta tank. Empty right now but cycled.
__________________
ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #55
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
redsea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 8,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wy Renegade View Post
Currently: 17; 4-100gals; three with Africans and one with a single tatooed Pearl Guaramii, 1-65gal reef, 4-30gal; three with Africans (grow-out or isolation tanks) and one native guppy/crayfish tank, 1-55gal community tank, 1-30gal reef tank, 2-20gal longs; one reef and one bog tank, 1 20gal high reef tank, 2-15gal fry tanks (for African fry), 1-10gal community. Also have a 65gal, 7 20gal longs, two 30gal, two 55gal, and a 40B that are currently sitting empty.

Here's a couple old pictures, but kind of gives you an idea;


Cool, are you a science teacher? If so, the students must love to visit your classroom!
__________________
Please don't forget about the toxins in some corals (like zoas and palythoas)
180 gallon reef announcement!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgmb124jrs&t=35s
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #56
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
redsea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 8,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean View Post
A 20 gal long freshwater. Four threadfin Rainbows ( want four more females ) and 20 plus CRS. And a few sad lookings plants and java moss.
A 40 gal breeder SW, which I will change over to FW. Not sure what livestock I want.
A 10 gal SW, pencil urchin and 7 sexy shrimp
A 6 gal desktop and a betta
A 2 1/2 gal that is cycled but nothing in it, just java moss.
And a 4_5 gal critter keeper that I turned into a betta tank. Empty right now but cycled.
Very cool, thank you for sharing!
__________________
Please don't forget about the toxins in some corals (like zoas and palythoas)
180 gallon reef announcement!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgmb124jrs&t=35s
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #57
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
redsea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 8,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlame View Post
I have the following:
25g bowfront show tank with rcs, driftwood tree with Taiwan moss on ends
20gl planted fire red shrimp tank
10g planted yellow shrimp tank
10g planted blue pearl shrimp tank

Plus the additional tanks I just haven't found yet ; )
Sounds very nice, you must like shrimp! Do you have any pictures? Thank you.
__________________
Please don't forget about the toxins in some corals (like zoas and palythoas)
180 gallon reef announcement!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgmb124jrs&t=35s
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #58
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
redsea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 8,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornstar View Post
Two tanks. One 55 and one 20 gallon long. Cycling the 20 gallon long, so no fish ATM.
Nice, FW or SW?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Since relatives are coming in for the holidays trying to get down t0 35 tanks running - tank sizes range from 2-1/2 to 75, current residents: Veil and Standard angels, H,Temparalis, Lateacara Curviceps, Kribensis (normal & albino wc cross), Uaru, Discus, Port Cichlids/Black Acara, Buffalo Heads Casaurius, Blue Paradise, N'sukka Killifish, Copodochromis Mchengas, Christmas Fulus, Labeotropheus Fuelleborni, Yellow Tail Aceis, C. Moorii, sp44, sp Ruby Green, Leleupis, brown & albino bushy nose plecs, chocolate zebra (need to look up the #), guppys and more guppys, some wild guppys, mollys, mickey mouse & spotted platys, lunker plec refugee from the neighbor, assorted snails confined to a couple tanks, syno pekolitas, spotted & albino corys then there's koi, my sons feeder rescue fish, telescope butterfly & orandas in the pond.

Apologize but have to look up some of the scientific names again since they've been recently reclassified so that's the short list plus I've more than likely I've forgotten someone (old age and kids and entirely too many projects going on this time of year)
Sounds awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvari View Post
I've got three tanks, at the moment.

This is my five gallon tank. I took the picture back when it was still cycling. Right now I have a blue and red crowntail male and a gold mystery snail.



This is my 55 gallon tank that I recently re-did with the sand. For stocking, check my siggy.



And this is my 46 gallon tank that is currently finishing up cycling... It will be a planted tank with various tetras and some GBR's.

Sounds like a plan....I really like GBRs
__________________
Please don't forget about the toxins in some corals (like zoas and palythoas)
180 gallon reef announcement!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgmb124jrs&t=35s
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #59
Aquarium Advice Obsessed
 
Mumma.of.two's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sunny Queensland, Australia
Posts: 11,132
7 at the moment.
Mumma.of.two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #60
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
redsea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 8,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumma.of.two View Post
7 at the moment.
Cool, I will have seven someday!
__________________

__________________
Please don't forget about the toxins in some corals (like zoas and palythoas)
180 gallon reef announcement!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgmb124jrs&t=35s
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Acrylic vs Glass Tanks for larger aquariums 5x5 General Hardware/Equipment Discussion 7 08-19-2011 01:50 PM
I was wondering if I could increase the number of fish in my 26 gallon tank SteveFishman Saltwater Reef Aquaria 4 08-09-2011 11:51 PM
Is there a limit to the number of crabs,shrimps,starfish,snails that I can put in my Clown boy Saltwater Reef Aquaria 3 08-09-2011 06:44 PM
A primer on un-filtered aquariums BlackMagic Freshwater & Brackish - Getting Started 1 08-07-2011 08:25 PM
number of danios moheesviolin Freshwater & Brackish - Getting Started 16 07-13-2011 10:24 PM







» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.