Ochocinco's aquariums built by ATM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would be awesome to have that aquarium bed !!! Good find !! On the noise , I bet the filter is most likely plumbed to a separate room or something.

Wow thats flippin awesome. I doubt 85 knows his aquarium knowledge. I wonder if the fishes get scared from all the noise from the TV and parties at his place.

absolutangel04 said:
Wow, that is awesome! If I ever become a millionaire, I now where my money is going!

LOL . I would to if I was rich ! I Would also hire a great aquarium / marine person to help maintain it also !!

yeah lets not fake ourselves, he prob has 2-3 people that he employs to do nothing but take care of his tanks....hes a multi-millionaire... money replaces any and all physical labor

OMG!

look at the size of the tank in his living room!!
that's HUGE!
ochocinco-aquarium-2.jpg

i love the design of the aquarium bed
- although I personally wouldn't feel safe sleeping underneath that wall of water (i'm a little claustrophobic)
ochocinco-aquarium-1.jpg

OMG!

look at the size of the tank in his living room!!
that's HUGE!
ochocinco-aquarium-2.jpg

Impressive size..... but TV's on your fish tank??? Obviously nobody gave thought to the fact that many fish, inverts, and corals are very sensitive to electrical signals. The water's cloudy, and what's with the amateur exposed electrical & plumbing work????

Phranque said:
Impressive size..... but TV's on your fish tank??? Obviously nobody gave thought to the fact that many fish, inverts, and corals are very sensitive to electrical signals. The water's cloudy, and what's with the amateur exposed electrical & plumbing work????

I thought exact same thing!!!

Seriously, if any of us had that tank, would we cover it with three TV's? I'm not even talking about the impact the electric signals could have on the fish - but why cover any part of that tank????

Back
Top Bottom