Off the topic..........I hope you do not mind. Read please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissamustang

Aquarium Advice Addict
There are a few of you in here that know I am having major surgery Monday the 28TH of November. I have really gotten to like so many of you out here on this forum. I know this probably should be on the Lounge but The people out on the General discussion section are "regulars" to me. I am not trying to offend anyone by this next statement but I am asking for prayer. I am Baptist the power of prayer to me is great! I would love for my name to be lifted in prayer. Melissa Pickler. I am having a whole hip replacement and I also have a very rare syndrome called Behcet's Syndrome. It is something very hard to explain if you want or need to know look it up on google. Anyway I have two boys and I worry about them. Brian as you all know is such a loving devoted husband and to me he is the best out there! He has been through so much with me that no one could ever imagine and has stood by me every step of the way as my rock to lean on. God is on control and I really believe I will be fine. Any kind words would be so appreciated I would love to read..........This is kind of therapy to me...........Sorry to sound depressing but hopefully someone will get a blessing from this too.
Melissa

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep us posted on your progress.

Rockwell North Carolina.......small little town out of Salisbury. Thank you all so much I need to hear this! I am feeling good! I do wish this would of stayed on the General forum no offence but stated why..........Great people all around though!!!

I moved it melissa, for two reasons, the general saltwater forum is still saltwater discussion AND most importantly, not all folks read the saltwater forum and there are alot of nice people in the freshies too that would probably be more than eager to add prayers to the chain. You can never have too many people caring about you.

You know you have my thoughts and prayers.

I'll add my prayers to you. My uncle is a Roman Catholic priest and although you aren't Catholic I will have him offer a prayer in mass for you. Good luck.

I'll add my prayers to you. My uncle is a Roman Catholic priest and although you aren't Catholic I will have him offer a prayer in mass for you. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom