Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-21-2005, 04:41 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to Melissamustang
Off the topic..........I hope you do not mind. Read please.

There are a few of you in here that know I am having major surgery Monday the 28TH of November. I have really gotten to like so many of you out here on this forum. I know this probably should be on the Lounge but The people out on the General discussion section are "regulars" to me. I am not trying to offend anyone by this next statement but I am asking for prayer. I am Baptist the power of prayer to me is great! I would love for my name to be lifted in prayer. Melissa Pickler. I am having a whole hip replacement and I also have a very rare syndrome called Behcet's Syndrome. It is something very hard to explain if you want or need to know look it up on google. Anyway I have two boys and I worry about them. Brian as you all know is such a loving devoted husband and to me he is the best out there! He has been through so much with me that no one could ever imagine and has stood by me every step of the way as my rock to lean on. God is on control and I really believe I will be fine. Any kind words would be so appreciated I would love to read..........This is kind of therapy to me...........Sorry to sound depressing but hopefully someone will get a blessing from this too.
Melissa

Tell someone how you feel….Make a sweet comment and it will always make you feel good as well!
Old 11-21-2005, 05:06 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

My prayers are with you in your time of need. I hope all turns out well for you and your family!

R.I.P Walena K. Cox
7/7/62 - 8/11/2002
Old 11-21-2005, 05:15 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to Bhunsucker
My Prayers are also with you and your family. What part of North Carolina are you from?

55Gal FW Aquarium
AquaClear 110/500 Filter

45gal Clarity Plus Aquarium
Wet/Dry DLS Aquatics Filteration System
Old 11-21-2005, 05:18 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep us posted on your progress.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:32 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via AIM to Flutterby21782 Send a message via Yahoo to Flutterby21782
MY thoughts are with you, your husband, your boys, and your family. Good Luck. I hope all goes well.
A guenia pig that has yet to be named.
3 Bettas in thier own gallon in a half brandysnifter.
I have fire belly newts too.

~War doesn't show who's right, it's shows who's left.~
Old 11-21-2005, 05:33 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to Melissamustang
Rockwell North Carolina.......small little town out of Salisbury. Thank you all so much I need to hear this! I am feeling good! I do wish this would of stayed on the General forum no offence but stated why..........Great people all around though!!!

Tell someone how you feel….Make a sweet comment and it will always make you feel good as well!
Old 11-21-2005, 06:25 PM   #7
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
I moved it melissa, for two reasons, the general saltwater forum is still saltwater discussion AND most importantly, not all folks read the saltwater forum and there are alot of nice people in the freshies too that would probably be more than eager to add prayers to the chain. You can never have too many people caring about you.

You know you have my thoughts and prayers.
Old 11-21-2005, 06:32 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

May God watch over you and your family!
Old 11-21-2005, 07:30 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
I'll add my prayers to you. My uncle is a Roman Catholic priest and although you aren't Catholic I will have him offer a prayer in mass for you. Good luck.

-----------
Site Administrator
Old 11-21-2005, 07:32 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
I'll add my prayers to you. My uncle is a Roman Catholic priest and although you aren't Catholic I will have him offer a prayer in mass for you. Good luck.

-----------
Site Administrator
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com