Official Thanksgiving Thread! (What are you thankful for?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
I thought with all the negativity that is in our world today, and that Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, that it would be good to start a thread on something positive. :D

Use this thread to show your thanks for whatever, and whomever you wish, and are thankful to, and for. Your family, God, AA, ect......

Please use this for your thanksgiving shout outs. I made this a sticky, I hope that is ok. :wink:

Well, what are you thankful for???

I am thankful for my family and the continuing support of my husband (and that Big Bird is still with us).

I am thankful for Daniel and all we have been able to accomplish together

I am thankful for my family

I am thankful for my job

I am thankful for my health

I am thankful to the troops past/present and future.

and thanks revhtree for this thread!

Great idea, rev. :D

I'm thankful for my husband, family and friends, my pets and this forum, good health and comfortable lifestyle, all the opportunities available to me, my freedom. Mostly I'm thankful that we have a God who loves us and forgives us when we mess up, and who created not just us but all the beauty in nature for us to enjoy.

I am totally guilty of losing sight of what's really important throughout the year and this thread is a great idea. :D

I am thankful for my kids, loving husband, my wonderful parents and friends.

I am thankful for my health, family, God, A.A., my fishies and my friends here like you revhtree.
Great idea for a topic.
:D

Im thankful for living in a free country, for having such a wonderful baby girl. Im thankful for having warm home to wake up in and to come home to. Im thankful for being able to provide food and clothing to my family. Im thankful for AA and the great members we have. Its one thing to post and chat with folks on the net and its a whole nother aspect to meet these online friends and develop personal connections of the internet.

With the hussle and bussle of modern life its so easy to get caught up in our daily problems and our daily complants. We lose track of what we do have and forget the fact that there are so many in this country and so many in other countries that struggle every day for lifes basic needs.

I am the Most thankful for my wonderful wife, Jeannie. I am thankful for the rest of my family and for all of my friends. I am thankful for the beauty of creation that surrounds us all every day. I am thankful for my freedom. I am thankful to work for a fantastic employer, who understands that we all work to live, not live to work. I am thankful to live in a country where I can worship as I wish, without fear.

I know there are many more things I am thankful for, but those are the top ones.

Im prolly gunna get teary eyed

I am thankful for my family (as much as they drive me crazy), I am thankful to have a wonderful boyfriend who supports me in everything I do, I am thankful for my pets who like me no matter what I do (as long as i keep them fed hehe)

and I am thankful for this site, and so are my fish!

Wow...sometimes the greatest ideas come from the most unlikely of places. I am extremely thankful for my family (which includes all my animals and fish). And, of course, extra thankful for finding this site and exchanging information and ideas with all of you! :D

I'm thankful for my family, the multiple miracles in my life, the many blessings I receive each and every day, of course the troops and their families and the sacrifice they are making, the freedom we enjoy, and of course the fact that I have been given 1 more chance to do it right.

I'm thankful for having such great parents who made sure I always had warm clothes, a full stomach (my moms REALLY good as this one!) and shelter. I'm thankful for having a great older sister that I can always talk to about anything. I'm also thankful for having such an amazing girlfriend who I know loves me just as much as I do her. I'm thankful for living in a country free of tierny thanks to all of the troops that have been fighting for us in the past years and what they will do for us in the future (its sad that even most of them wont be home for Thanksgiving or X-Mas) I'm thankful for my health, my animals, and I GUESS this forum (haha jk guys :clown: )

Excellent thread.
-Dan

Toirtis said:
Family, health, etc.....and that we in Canada celebrate Thanksgiving in the correct month!:p

ROFL,so true!

Seriously though, I am grateful for the love and support for my family, even when they think I've lost my mind.
I'm thankful for my job which I love with all my heart.
I am thankful for my cats and my fish whom have brought much joy to my life, even in what seems like my darkest hours.
I am thankful for friends that have been there through thick and thin throughout the years.
I am thankful for the second family I have found at AA, the support and the help with my tanks.
I'm thankful for my health and the health of my family and friends. I'm thankful that I do remember to be thankful.

I am thankful for my wife Kathy. Couldn't do it without her. I am thankful for my daughter. I am thankful for my loving and supportive family. I am thankful for my health and the wonderful country I live in.

Hi all! Good idea Andos99...

I have lost my Grandmother this year along with my Brother in Law. I will miss them dearly this holiday season, but I am so VERY thankful that they are in heaven today. I am thankful for my family that I have, my church, my friends (all of you), and my faith in God. I am thankful that God is faithful and no matter how I may turn my back on him, he never turns his back on me...

God Bless You All this holiday season and remember to give thanks where thanks is due. :wink:

I am thankful for the family I have (no matter how crazy they make me!!).
I am thankful for the memories I have of lost family members.
I am thankful for my house.
I am thankful for my job.
I am thankful for my hunny.
I am thankful for my friends (including you guys, my second family!!).
I am thankful for the ability to be alive and be thankful.

I'm thankful for my soon to be fiance' (hopefully I will pop the question this christmas :lol: ) I'm also thankful for my sister and all the support she has given me throughout the years. I'm also thankful for my new Marine Aquarium hobby and all the members of AquariumAdvice that have given me so much help and knowledge on the subject. (I know it sounds like I want to rush all the time but I am learning to be patient through you guys.) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am thankful for my family, for my husband, for wonderful friends, for my church and for good health. I am thankful for you folks here at AA who brighten my day and help me to iimprove at a hobby that does so much for my sanity. :mrgreen: I am most thankful for the love and mercy of God and my relationship with Jesus Christ, without which I would be lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom