Oh I made my 1,000 post a few post ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I made my 1,000 post now 5 post's ago, didnt even realize it :D
I guess that shows
1. How much I love this board. Its the best aquarium board I have ever been on. The only one I have not been completely chewed out because I made some bad decisions as a newbie and overstocked my tanks. I just want to say thank you for that :oops: :)
and
2. I much I don't know about fishes :D You really do learn something EVERY day, whether its here on the board or just while observing your own aquarium. I know I have a way's to go but I have learned SOOOO much and I think I am going to make this a life's profession some how. I'm thinking of a marine biologist :)
anyways, Just wanted to say I have made 1,000 post and hope to make many, many more...(if that's ok with y'all :wink: oh and I hope my almost daily sharing of pictures isn't toooo much :lol: )

Seriously blazey, your're taking up too much bandwidth with all the pictures.

Just kidding. :D

I love checkin' out all the pictures and we are glad to have you around for those 1000 posts and more.

If you ever have any questions about persuing a marine bio degree, feel free to send me a PM. :)

Devilishturtles said:
Seriously blazey, your're taking up too much bandwidth with all the pictures.

Just kidding. :D

I love checkin' out all the pictures and we are glad to have you around for those 1000 posts and more.

If you ever have any questions about persuing a marine bio degree, feel free to send me a PM. :)
oh you made my heart flip their for a few seconds :evil: :lol:
I just might take you up on that offer :D even if I am only 15? I would like to know more about it and it is something I am seriously considering :)

Back
Top Bottom