Oh my God! Never again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason7894561230

Aquarium Advice Addict
So i just bought some RCS and some more Bronze corys and guess what! On the in the house i *gulp* dropped the corys bag :puppydogeyes:
No i acted so fast. Scooped them up and plopped them straight into the tank :shock: Now one is doing ok but the other not so good
:sorry:
Any help or past experience with this?

Sorry to hear it but it could happen to anybody I hope they bounce back. No pun intended.
How long were they out the water?

They were out for around 15 seconds maybe less
But believe it or not they are great!
One better then the other but they are Ok
And the no pun intended thing i still thought was funnn ;)

I`m glad they are OK also. I always ask my LFS to double bag for that same reason.

I had a betta that survived ~30 minutes on the damp floor of a car (it wasn't my fault and the fish wasn't under my care at that time :lol: ). I once netted a tiger barb, but didn't know it, so I left it sitting in the net for a good 30 seconds or so as well. He or she is swimming in my tank now ;)

Point being, they should be fine! Good luck.

One of the gourami I have was dropped in the pet shop and I took him under the rule that if anything happens I could bring him back and at first he hid and would dash at any sign of movement but after a while they see that you control the food and will get used to you. Now he comes out every time he see me. Don't worry it will change hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom