OH my GOSH!! this just breaks my heart! poor little fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is what I would ask them. The words I want to say are inappropriate for this website.

Concept and fish aside, those are some really ugly bags that are horribly designed. :|

I could be wrong here, but it seems to me that this product isn't doing much. I tried google searching Bubble Gear, then searched sites like YM, BET, etc, where the product has supposedly been getting recognition, and found nothing. I was going to email Ms. Howard, but didn't see much reason to do so. If anyone has found an article other than her own touting the product, please let me know.

Why would they make this! Its like "look at me and my cruelty handbag". I still don't know how people get these ideas.

i don't think you're supposed to carry it around at all, because who would carry around all of that weight, i mean if it's 8 pounds per gallon, then those things must be monsterously heavy. something tells me that they're just a decorative version of a fish tank

an eelskin wallet is not a living creature, and cant even be compared. Its like apples and oranges.
What may have happened to that eel BEFORE he became a wallet is another story, but chances are he didnt get carried around in a ladies purse before his demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom